• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ez Form Calculator - WordPress Plugin By keksdieb

ez Form Calculator - WordPress Plugin By keksdieb v2.14.1.2

No permission to download
Babak updated ez Form Calculator - WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

ez Form Calculator Plugin v2.14

Download ez Form Calculator v2.14 - WordPress Plugin Free Nulled Thanks To @NullMaster
This is a major update, please perform a backup of your forms (and your page if you’d like to stay on the safe side) as usual.
If your forms stopped working with the WordPress v5.5 update due to a jQuery not defined error, please install the official Enable jQuery Migrate Helper plugin. If you’d like to read...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
hi friends, someone know how to hide the price ? couse i cant hide the price with conditions...its a bug? thank you

form not working properly, Form templates page showing nothing
Indeed, this version has some bugs. Here are some of them:

- Difficulties in refreshing the form preview: I advise to create a temporary page or the one receiving definitively the form then refresh the page after saving its form or its modifications. Sometimes the form even appears unchanged. At this point, on the production form side, save the form and refresh the production ez form page as well, then refresh the preview page again (page built for this purpose).

- Loss of conditions if some fields are modified. For the moment, I have no solution except to make the whole form, save it and then finish with the conditions.

I can't say if it comes from the version, the null having not downgraded it. If there are users on the previous version 2.13 or 2.14.0, the opinions are welcome.

hi friends, someone know how to hide the price ? couse i cant hide the price with conditions...its a bug? thank you
Use a "hidden" block to hide the inputs and values you want in the "conditional" tab.

Hi guys

I have a problem with the summary. I set 0,0 in price format option and it’s worked in price section but in summary it doesn’t affect and the price format still showing decimal numbers.

Please take look at this image:
https://s4.uupload.ir/files/untitled_o9g4.jpg

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? With changes in PHP files or java codes

Hi guys

I have a problem with the summary. I set 0,0 in price format option and it’s worked in price section but in summary it doesn’t affect and the price format still showing decimal numbers.

Please take look at this image:
https://s4.uupload.ir/files/untitled_o9g4.jpg

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? With changes in PHP files or java codes
try this : 0.0[0000]

Reactions: boy-hercule
Hi everyone
Does anyone have "Edit Submissions" extensions?
This extension is for editing submissions from WordPress dashboard directly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock