[EXPIRED] FREE .ASIA 1 year

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TangKhuong

Trusted Uploader
Feb 28, 2021
Currently, after registering an account, click [Claim now] to receive $5
You can pay for any services on it. There are some services under $5 and especially .asia domain name $2.9/year
You can fake info and new registration. https://fake-it.ws/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TangKhuong

Trusted Uploader
Feb 28, 2021
May Cloudflare don't gib this kind of captcha to anyone in future..

even humans after seeing this captcha - I go away
I use hCaptcha as well. Although it is more difficult than Recaptcha, it will be less spam. Get over it and get rewarded.

mogrosso

Feb 22, 2021
You can pay for any services on it. There are some services under $5 and especially .asia domain name $2.9/year

1626973123082.png

What phone number did you use? I mean the format because I have tried and it isn't recognizing my number.

somtea

Feb 2, 2019
World
Just got a domain, Using a VPN is important if you are using a fake address. Use VPN to match fake address location else account might be flagged

ChintanBhat

Stuck in Personal Issues 😪
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Nov 18, 2020
Universe
babiato.org

And I'm sorry but you can't use any referral link here as even you're not getting benefited still rule is rule. I've removed it.

Reactions: TangKhuong
Status
Not open for further replies.