• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Expired Domain Expert Needed

ckstudios

Mar 21, 2023
I just bought a 19 years old expired domain yesterday. I want to build a website with this domain and offer digital templates files as DIY templates for graphic designers in various formats such as Canva, Photoshop and Illustrator.

I need professional help with website building on expired domain the right way and get ranked higher on google. I am thinking of setting up a Shopify Store or Wordpress site

Any expertise on expired domain and comments or if someone is willing to help me with the project (paid gig). Please let me know

If you have an free oracle account it's easy to set up a wordpress store / using cloudflare for domain controlling.

Reactions: ckstudios
A lot expired domain expert out there, however, they won't give a advise and suggestion for free.
The basic to build and get rank expired domain on search engine is do the validation following stuff.

Pre-existing backlinks: Check and make sure the backlink relevant with niches domain profiles and if there still have backlink from high-authority sites, it will retains a level of ‘trust’ in the eyes of search engines.
Regularly monitor the health of your backlinks and disavow toxic ones.

SEO metrics: Check the DA, PA and TF still valid.

Make sure the domain don't have a spammy history, legal and trademark issues in the pass.

I just bought a 19 years old expired domain yesterday. I want to build a website with this domain and offer digital templates files as DIY templates for graphic designers in various formats such as Canva, Photoshop and Illustrator.

I need professional help with website building on expired domain the right way and get ranked higher on google. I am thinking of setting up a Shopify Store or Wordpress site

Any expertise on expired domain and comments or if someone is willing to help me with the project (paid gig). Please let me know
Great catch! Before you do anything, Run it though MXToolBox or multiRBL.valli.org to make sure the previous owners didn't get on a block list. This is something few think to do and they end up spending a fortune trying to get their site moved up the rankings without even realizing it.

Other than that, where do you have the domain sitting and do you have hosting with the same provider?

Thanks for your response. I just check my domain on MXToolBox or multiRBL.valli.org - came out clean and all green. Domain is with godaddy and its not hosted yet.

What do you suggest Wordpress or Shopify?

activate hosting suitable for Wordpress (if you choose) and validate the domain on the Google search console as soon as possible

do a Google search if there are still any pages in the results:
site:domain name

and always check the links to the domain from Google
link:domain name

this should be your starting position

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock