• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Exicube Taxi App

Exicube Taxi App v4.0.0 (13 Dec 2023)

No permission to download
I truly appreciate all of your help guys anyone bought the app can share article of support for the app such as upload to app store google play as well as avoid rejection etc. Would really mean alot to everyone here that needs it please!

Thank you

DM, I could deploy directly for you hasle free, as long as you're willing to invest

Do not add links here to outside sources of any sort.

Provide proof of purchase for your upload to a member of staff before posting anything else here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: winner73
Error: Missing permissions required for functions deploy. You must have permission iam.serviceAccounts.ActAs on service account

Please Help
I suggest that instead of trying to update Exicube in a project already active in Firebase, create a new test project and do the same procedures. If the problem goes away and you have no problem deleting the old project, give up the old project and use this new one as production.

I truly appreciate all of your help guys anyone bought the app can share article of support for the app such as upload to app store google play as well as avoid rejection etc. Would really mean alot to everyone here that needs it please!

Thank you
You didn't even bother to explain to us what you had done wrong and what was the solution to your previous problem, even blaming Exicube, and now you are asking for help again...
I'm not denying your request, we like to help when we can, but it would be equally appreciated if you also help others by sharing your experiences.

I suggest that instead of trying to update Exicube in a project already active in Firebase, create a new test project and do the same procedures. If the problem goes away and you have no problem deleting the old project, give up the old project and use this new one as production.
My experience is that for me it is too difficult to update exicube, what I do is effectively back up my data, and start a new project, I upload my data and that's it

Reactions: kenobi
Crashing on the home screen, it just keeps loading. Does anyone know a solution to this?

Reactions: Disney
REMOVED LINK

Do not add links here to outside sources of any sort.

Provide proof of purchase for your upload to a member of staff before posting anything else here.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: mc_fox and vukugbe
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock