• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Exicube Taxi App

Exicube Taxi App v4.0.0 (13 Dec 2023)

No permission to download
I have successfully installed and working everything
But one thing isn’t working

after trip completed. Distance calculation isn’t working, always showing 0KM travel. Even i have completed the trip after 5km but
Still showing 0KM distance.

anyone plz help
Anyone have solutions for this

Anyone have solutions for this
Sorry, I don't know how to answer this problem.
Have you activated all required apis?

Distance Matrix API
Geocoding API
directions API
Places API
Maps JavaScript API
Map SDK for IOS
Map SDK for Android

It has been successfully deployed!
Now that you were able to successfully deploy, share with us what the problem was and the solution you found. Your experience is also welcome for those who will face the same issue. :unsure:

make sure app requires API's are enabled and also you have updated the app with them
Yes all api are enabled and i have updated key with latest created by firebase after deploy…

but still after trip completed showing 0KM

but on booking time correct showing distance and price.

thanks for sharing the applicaion, I have successfully delployed and installed the mobile-app on the android phone but the map is not working. the api key i used work fine on web-admin. Please kindly help me for soluion

thanks for sharing the applicaion, I have successfully delployed and installed the mobile-app on the android phone but the map is not working. the api key i used work fine on web-admin. Please kindly help me for soluion
1. Make sure the API Key is not restricted

2. Make sure all the required API Credentials are enabled

1. Make sure the API Key is not restricted

2. Make sure all the required API Credentials are enabled
Thanks for your respose, I have done all those two steps. the problem stil remain. web admin map = working,. moblile-app user map = Not working(it just display lazy load AND moblile-app driver map = Not working(it just display plain brown background. color. Does the script required purchased_key?. PLEASE HELP ME

Thanks for your respose, I have done all those two steps. the problem stil remain. web admin map = working,. moblile-app user map = Not working(it just display lazy load AND moblile-app driver map = Not working(it just display plain brown background. color. Does the script required purchased_key?. PLEASE HELP ME
DM, I could deploy directly for you hasle free, as long as you're willing to invest

Taxi booking not working. Deployed to firebase Enabled billing but not working. Driver not getting order
Firebase function error log

taxiOrder-newTaxiOrder
{"@type":"type.googleapis.com/google.cloud.audit.AuditLog","status":{"code":9,"message":"Cloud storage operation for gcf-sources-946039808116-us-central1 failed as the billing account is not available"},"authenticationInfo":{"principalEmail":"[email protected]"},"serviceName":"cloudfunctions.googleapis.com","methodName":"google.cloud.functions.v1.CloudFunctionsService.UpdateFunction","resourceName":"projects/dealgarnu-all/locations/us-central1/functions/taxiOrder-newTaxiOrder"}

plz help I already added billing but still showing billing failed gcf cloud storage

Taxi booking not working. Deployed to firebase Enabled billing but not working. Driver not getting order
Firebase function error log

taxiOrder-newTaxiOrder
{"@type":"type.googleapis.com/google.cloud.audit.AuditLog","status":{"code":9,"message":"Cloud storage operation for gcf-sources-946039808116-us-central1 failed as the billing account is not available"},"authenticationInfo":{"principalEmail":"[email protected]"},"serviceName":"cloudfunctions.googleapis.com","methodName":"google.cloud.functions.v1.CloudFunctionsService.UpdateFunction","resourceName":"projects/dealgarnu-all/locations/us-central1/functions/taxiOrder-newTaxiOrder"}

plz help I already added billing but still showing billing failed gcf cloud storage

"Cloud storage operation for gcf-sources-946039808116-us-central1 failed as the billing account is not available"

Activate your billing account in the Google Cloud console. You must also activate the Blaze plan on your Firebase account and you cannot have unpaid invoices on Google Cloud. Make sure everything is activated and paid for, then redo the steps outlined in the documentation.

Last edited:
"Cloud storage operation for gcf-sources-946039808116-us-central1 failed as the billing account is not available"

Activate your billing account in the Google Cloud console. You must also activate the Blaze plan on your Firebase account and you cannot have unpaid invoices on Google Cloud. Make sure everything is activated and paid for, then redo the steps outlined in the documentation.
Done working
Thank you

Error: Missing permissions required for functions deploy. You must have permission iam.serviceAccounts.ActAs on service account

Please Help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock