• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Exicube Taxi App

Exicube Taxi App v4.1.4

No permission to download
... I was able to bypass it... but stuck at development build... Seem App.js is missing, could anyone here share it??

... I was able to bypass it... but stuck at development build... Seem App.js is missing, could anyone here share it??

Do not share app.js to this clever friend. It will already contain it as a token and purchase code after the build. Dude, you don't need app.js. You are looking at the wrong file.

Reactions: zakblack
Do not share app.js to this clever friend. It will already contain it as a token and purchase code after the build. Dude, you don't need app.js. You are looking at the wrong file.
Seems there are some hidden and I don't have time to fix it :) I have the license key and can get some setup, but we are still missing something... Will buy it when they have promotion campaign :)

v4.1.4 (23 April 2024)
- Registration Web issue fixed
- Apple API declaration added
- iOS Web Checkout issue solved

Rar Pass

Attachments

• codecanyon-exicube-taxi-app.zip
    14.5 MB · Views: 2
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock