• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme

Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme V1.2.8

No permission to download
tuton012 updated Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

V1.0.10

Clean Version Not Nulled

Updates: v 1.0.10—- October 13, 2021

1) Statements for all transactions
2) On-Site Dashboard Notification added
3) New header added
4) New home page
5) Payment on refund auto handling
6) Redirection after login and register to the page where the user came
7) Service expiry date issue from back end resolved
8 ) Small bugs fixes
9) Translation files updated
10) Style file updated
11) Plugins updated

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi
I have one issue and couldn't find a solution and maybe some one knows how I can solve it ;

I need to use weepay payment gateway and it requires that products need to be digital products or if product is physical , shipment address needs to be entered but there is no any area for shipment adress so payment gateway creates error messages.

to figure out , contacted weepay and they said me, products need to be digital products. And in this steps ; in theme's product section, theme creates two different packages for employer and freelancers and there is no way to descirbe them as digital products . So this can be done via any snippets ?

Selam
Bir sorunum var ve bir çözüm bulamadım ve belki birileri bunu nasıl çözebileceğimi biliyordur;

weepay ödeme ağ geçidi kullanmam gerekiyor ve ürünlerin dijital ürünler olması gerekiyor veya ürün fiziksel ise sevkiyat adresinin girilmesi gerekiyor ancak sevkiyat adresi için herhangi bir alan yok bu yüzden ödeme ağ geçidi hata mesajı veriyor.

anlamak için weepay ile iletişime geçtim ve bana ürünlerin dijital ürünler olması gerektiğini söylediler. Ve bu adımlarda; temanın ürün bölümünde tema işveren ve serbest çalışanlar için iki farklı paket oluşturuyor ve bunları dijital ürün olarak tanımlamanın bir yolu yok. Yani bu herhangi bir snippet aracılığıyla yapılabilir mi?

Temanızda ödeme yöntemi tanımlama ayarı bulunmaktadır.

Yes you are right but in this section there are Paypal,bank and payoneer payment gateways .I can close or open them here but after installation of weepay there is no option in this area .So I need to add some code to custom product type .

I have solved this issue for freelancer and employer package by adding below code to woo-employer-packages.php

function wc_custom_product_type_options($options){
$options['downloadable']['wrapper_class'] = 'show_if_exertio_woocommerce_employer_package_product';
$options['virtual']['wrapper_class'] = 'show_if_exertio_woocommerce_employer_package_product';
return $options;
}

I put code here

Result ;

weepay works on packages and now I need to solve issue on adding money to wallet .Same error message is there due to non-virtual product setting.

Edit :
With same way , also wallet started to work

If anybody has same issue , they can follow above solution .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Graphicriven
I have solved this issue for freelancer and employer package by adding below code to woo-employer-packages.php

function wc_custom_product_type_options($options){
$options['downloadable']['wrapper_class'] = 'show_if_exertio_woocommerce_employer_package_product';
$options['virtual']['wrapper_class'] = 'show_if_exertio_woocommerce_employer_package_product';
return $options;
}

I put code here

Result ;

weepay works on packages and now I need to solve issue on adding money to wallet .Same error message is there due to non-virtual product setting.

Edit :
With same way , also wallet started to work

If anybody has same issue , they can follow above solution .
https://metromas.com/ I see you are using Turkish. Are you Turkish?

Reactions: bluviaggiatore
tuton012 updated Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Clean Version Not Nulled

Updates: v 1.1.0—- December 20, 2021

Added:
1) Payment on canceling the service or project
2) Option to give bonus/tips to the freelancer
3) Video Call meeting integration with zoom
4) Added specialization field for freelancers
5) Custom fields for Projects and Services, Employers, and freelancers
6) Possibility to add more than one language for freelancers.
7) User input wallet amount with on/Off from theme options
8) Search...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: thelab
@tuton012, first of all, thank you for this new update ( 1.1.0 ), new version 1.1.1 was submitted and it corrects css issues during the loading of the main page. ( everyone who uses version 1.1.0 has black box issue during main page) if you can submit a new version, this issue will be solved.Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock