• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme

Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme V1.2.8

No permission to download

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Benefactor
Babiato Patron
Babiato Guardian
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
tuton012 submitted a new resource:

Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme - Download Nulled Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme

exertio features
Exertio is a premium WordPress Thame that allowed you to create and launch your Freelancing services and project posting marketplace website Like Freelance.com, Fiverr or Upwork with a commission-based system. Your users can create Employer and freelancer...

Read more about this resource...

I was about to purchase this theme & the author changed the price from $24 to $49 🤪

I guess now I will test it properly first before purchase, big thanks to @tuton012 for sharing this.

Reactions: Tuton
Is any other person experiencing Elementor widgets not loading on the home pages for the home page apart from the Hero section in the theme's Header???

Reactions: saamanx
tuton012 updated Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

V1.0.4

Clean Files Not Nulled

• Updates: v 1.0.4—- April 20, 2021
Added
1) My Proposals and edit proposals
2) Manually payout creation
3) Milestone Creation
3) Elementor header footer
4) Hire Now Freelancer button(Invite freelancer)
5) Wallet amount to show in the header
6) Post project without email verification ON/OFF.
7) Allow free bidding

Fixes
1) Special character not working in password correct.
2) Rating a freelancer issue resolved.
3)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock