• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Exchange Astra Pro License for Elementor Pro

modman9

May 7, 2020
Hi, i have Astra Pro Liftime License, Not Nulled I am looking for Elementor Pro Lifetime License not nulled in exchange of Astra Pro License if anyone interested Inbox Me. It's urgent

No such thing as an Elementor Pro Lifetime License

Reactions: TassieNZ
No such thing as an Elementor Pro Lifetime License
Any genuine license will work which work on multiple site, i dont know much about elementor license, i want it for free for exchange if some one is okay with it.

Any genuine license will work which work on multiple site, i dont know much about elementor license, i want it for free for exchsnge if some one is okay with it.
Also you don't activate the licence using a key. It needs logging into a Pro Elementor Account from your website.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Still looking for it..if you can provide me astra agency license then i can give you elementor pro..

All in all, No one is going to give out Elementor License for Astra. Thread closed.

Hi, i have Astra Pro Liftime License, Not Nulled I am looking for Elementor Pro Lifetime License not nulled in exchange of Astra Pro License if anyone interested Inbox Me. It's urgent
I am up for it but I have subscription until mid August 2021. There is no official lifetime plan.

Your not going to Elementor Pro any other way @modman9 .

Capture.JPG

Reactions: ronouk
Your not going to Elementor Pro any other way @modman9 .

Capture.JPG
See, i do'nt get if "wtf" is cursed word, its common right ? . Secondly am not abusing. And this is not just of elementor pro thing , if you @medw1311 want you can close this thread. I have the origninal file , but not connected. How can i trust him that he will upload the original file & connect to his license. Sharing wp-admin to stranger is risky. But, if anyone wants the astra license i can give it for free.

1. This is how it works. See all the sell post. Beside that. Alternatively, if you can't trust, you could have asked for doing this over Anydesk so that you can log into your own site and see what the other person is doing. But the way you answered is not proper way to say things, sorry to say.

2. I don't need your free Astra License anymore. Thanks

1. This is how it works. See all the sell post. Beside that. Alternatively, if you can't trust, you could have asked for doing this over Anydesk so that you can log into your own site and see what the other person is doing. But the way you answered is not proper way to say things, sorry to say.

2. I don't need your free Astra License anymore. Thanks
I don't get why are you justifying that I abused you. Why can't you take it lightly , why are you in a mood of argument if you're not interested we should end it here . Moveon and chill.

See, i do'nt get if "wtf" is cursed word, its common right ? . Secondly am not abusing. And this is not just of elementor pro thing , if you @medw1311 want you can close this thread. I have the origninal file , but not connected. How can i trust him that he will upload the original file & connect to his license. Sharing wp-admin to stranger is risky. But, if anyone wants the astra license i can give it for free.
The fact you are missing is that in order to activate an Elementor licence one has to log into their Elementor account through your website. It's not just a case of entering a licence key like it is with Astra.

If you were given access details to someones Elementor account you would also be getting access to all their personal and financial info.

Reactions: modman9
@medw1311 i agree to you point , but i was not able to trust him. I am done , i request you to close and trash this thread as i dont want any kind of further misunderstanding or argument . Those who want the license can request me in DM.

Closed as requested by OP

Reactions: modman9

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lmhmodvip
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock