• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Exbita - Cryptocurrency Exchange Script. Exchange bitcoin, cryptocurrency exchange, exchange ERC20

Exbita - Cryptocurrency Exchange Script. Exchange bitcoin, cryptocurrency exchange, exchange ERC20 v2.2.2 - Not Nulled

No permission to download
@joetch did you try to install that nulled version up to the point it asks for license? This script have errors, intentional or not I don't know. It only bothers me that these guys were faster.

Edit: the second server is required for bitcoin daemon. You can have all on one server but not quite recommended.

@joetch did you try to install that nulled version up to the point it asks for license? This script have errors, intentional or not I don't know. It only bothers me that these guys were faster.

Edit: the second server is required for bitcoin daemon. You can have all on one server but not quite recommended.
I'm pretty sure that if someone wants really to share this for babiato community members, I think it's really easy to do that by sharing the backend files! That way we can solve problems and move on together!

+ for bitcoin node you still able to use coinpayments API also, and you can run this script on a $20 vultr machine or any 4gb ram vps/server (it's even cheaper to use coinpayments API for low volume exchanges!) not recommended but possible!
Also, you may change bitcoin node with any bitcoin fork easily editing some codes if you want to use self-hosted node feature.

Yet you eluded my question: did you try to install it up to the point of license check and file requests?

Yet you eluded my question: did you try to install it up to the point of license check and file requests?
Yes, I installed it until I received the request to download files from :- https://exbita.com/wp-json/exbita-files/download/bla
and extract it on root directory. After announcing that a working version will be released here I deleted the installation and was waiting for it!
Actually it only took ~1 hour from a ~noob like me to null it to this point and solving all errors I faced ;)

Reactions: adrenet3d
on ethereum ws step i used a free fully synced eth node from https://app.blockdaemon.com/ (you only need to paste this URL :- wss://ethshared.bdnodes.net:8443/websocket or if you got error try this :- wss://ethshared.bdnodes.net:8443) and on further steps I edited some lines on script files .. It was easier to reach that point than nulling a wp theme! Nothing complicated at all!!!

We have good news and we have bad news. The good news are that after 36 hours of debugging we settled a demo for exbita exchange.

View demo here: FTD Team Exbita Exchange

The bad news are that we are not going to share this script anymore. It is way too complex and too much of a hassle to put it up to work.

Sorry folks.
yep, i know it.
so great your null!;)

ceers

Some scripts and even themes took weeks from other members like @TassieNZ @NullMaster and they shared it with love ;) ! However, it's yours to share your version or not (once you're looking to sell it) but I'm not sure why you guys asking to remove this script.
We have other experiences here with scripts that had secret files and with time it's successfully been nulled by community members .. Others were too complicated and masters like @TassieNZ shared it without any questions!
For this script, The required backend files will be available once someone {could be alien} share the files available on
https://exbita.com/wp-json/exbita-files/download/{alien's purchase key}
I'm a starter though .. but I already nulled it until it asked for those files and if anyone shares those files any actual master can null and share a working version!

Here's some hints for any of papay's sons going to null or even try with this beast:-
1- For ethereum node step you can use wss node URL for free from services like :- blockdaemon.com in a minute
2- This script requires 4g ram if you're on less ram you'll face errors installing deps
3- <--- Not required yet! you still able to use it using coinpayments API

let's be kind to those who love being not forced to pay for developers and they're so many here :) I think they love free tries :p
dude it says that in the documents, read the docs!

Last edited:
Hello most sensational community on the web, how are you all doing ?, Does anyone know how to inform if someone has already successfully installed this feature?

Hello most sensational community on the web, how are you all doing ?, Does anyone know how to inform if someone has already successfully installed this feature?
Please be a little more explicit. What do you mean?

Reactions: blackhole
I was looking at the comments and someone who installed more couldn't finish because I asked in the installation process to download some files, so my question to know if someone was able to install 100%?

I do think @FTD Team put up a demo if you look at previous posts

We have good news and we have bad news. The good news are that after 36 hours of debugging we settled a demo for exbita exchange.

View demo here: FTD Team Exbita Exchange

The bad news are that we are not going to share this script anymore. It is way too complex and too much of a hassle to put it up to work.

Sorry folks.

Of course they are. Everyone knows that already. You can get the missing files by using a legit license.

Reactions: Farzin
What is the benefit of this website when no nulled version is not uploading here if one man has nulled this then he is saying we are not sharing nulled version here ?how is this help to others here when no nulled version is uploading here ? its not good thing of this website ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock