• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EWWW Image Optimization with 2TB CDN (Forever LTD)- Offer Relaunch on Babiato

Status
Not open for further replies.
BASIC plan change-

Old- $20 for 6 month.
New- $25 for lifetime

Offer begine-👍
First 10 Person get Basic Plan in $10 For Lifetime. PM for more details.

ANOTHER LUCKY OFFER-
For 5 Lucky Winner will get FREE
DIVI SUPREME PRO LICENSE (INSTALL & ACTIVATE ON DOMAIN) LIFETIME.

OR

DIVI ROCKET OR WP ROCKET PRO LICENSED INSTALL ON YOUR DOMAIN.

OR your input will be highlighted.

Offer valid only till 31st July.
Interested For $10

Hey, I Am interested in the lifetime promo. Interested For $10, give your crypto payment details in PM. Thank you @VWox

How many sites for this unlimited offer?

Can I also get WP Rocket free?

Well Less than 24h after my PM, @VWox helped me so much with his quality service. Note he's quick in replying and he eved gave me some good advices EVEN BEFORE puchasing his service! :) Thanks!

Well Less than 24h after my PM, @VWox helped me so much with his quality service. Note he's quick in replying and he eved gave me some good advices EVEN BEFORE puchasing his service! :) Thanks!
Thanks, bro for your feedback. I will do featured your Feedback. Thanks again for valuable feedback.

Reactions: Funesto
Excellent delivery within 2 hours gives me extra advice to improve site load time and optimization. You can consider this seller on your list A+. Thank you so much @VWox

• Love
Reactions: zen123
Uh It's important to say that POST SELLING is great too. He's helping me in so many ways .... for free! Thanks!

Reactions: zen123
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock