• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EWWW Image Optimization with 2TB CDN (Forever LTD)- Offer Relaunch on Babiato

Status
Not open for further replies.

zen123

Trusted Seller
Feb 14, 2019
CyberSpace IN
Sorry to all of you guys. Actually, it was my Most Valuable Service to the Babiators. But Unfortunately, Babiato got crashed due to some Technical failure, so our Thread is gone forever.
So I decided to Relaunch this Service again for my lovely babiators.

EWWW Relaunch
We’re announcing Our New Product EWWW image optimization, to Your WordPress Site Speed Optimization (Special Reference to Image Optimization).
EWWW Image Optimization is an HQ product for your WordPress Image Optimization and Boost Speed up to 5X.
About to EWWW-
1- EWWW is a WordPress plugin to boost your site performance, with reference to Image optimization.
2- EWWW gives you the facility to optimize and scale up your site image Compression Level, They have Compression API to reduce the Image Pixels without losing the Picture/Image Quality.3- EWWW handles all the Image Compressions and CDN (Content Delivery Network) options Through their Secured API.4- EWWW provides you 2TB Bandwidths CDN which scales site performance for Small to intermediate levels of sites.5- EWWW has a Special Plugin Called Swiss Performance. it handles the WordPress site size by minifying and combining the file of CSS, JS, and other DOM components. Alternate to Wp Rocket.
Special Features- We have no recurring Plan. We’ve forever (LTD) Plan. So you don’t worry about that, just focus on your site content and grow your business. If you’re looking trial we offer a Beginners plan for 6-month use.
EWWW Plan for Everyone

Pro- 1 Site (Ltd)- 35$
Pro plus- 1 site Forever (LTD)-69$
Advance- 1 Site Forever (LTD)- 99$
EWWW Image Optimization Forever use- 1 SiteEWWW Image Optimization Forever Use- Max 1 SiteEWWW Image Optimization Forever use – Max 1 Site Allowed
SWISS Performance Free Use- Max 1 Site Allowed
API Will be Installed
Install and activate on your domain
Note- We need temporary access to your wp site to install and activate plugins on your domain.

SWISS Performance forever Use- Max 1 Site
WP Rocket Licensed plugin FREE for Unlimited Use
+ Transaction Fee etc.
Install + Activate on your domain
Support 24×7 days
Terms & Conditions apply
Image Credits- (1-1K) First time
Monthly Image credit- (1-500)
API will be installed on your domain.
Bandwidth- (5GB)/Month Data transfer (Traffic Source data consumption Bandwidth)+ Transaction fee excluded.
Terms & Conditions apply
Note- We need temporary access to your wp site to install and activate plugins on your domain.
Bandwidth- (100GB)/Month
Image Credits- (100-5K) First time
Monthly Image credit- (1-1K)
Image Credits- (100-20K) First time
Monthly Image credit- (1-3K)
Bandwidth- (42GB)/Month
Customization or Setting Up Charge extra
Extra Credits
If you have an image on your site of 20k-50k price will be + 50$ (Extra)
For more details contact us.

Common Feature of EWWW
as-check.svg
2TB CDN Power
as-check.svg
Unlimited images ( it doesn’t mean infinite) means a normal site hold approx 5k image, 10k, and 50k.
as-check.svg
Site speed audits
as-check.svg
Auto-compress
as-check.svg
Auto-webP
as-check.svg
Lazy load
as-check.svg
Auto-scale
as-check.svg
JS and CSS optimize
as-check.svg
SWIS performance
as-check.svg
Custom domain
as-check.svg
Global CDN delivery
Note- Price may change, it depends on your image quantity and bandwidth.

Original Plan- EWWW

What about Compression?
EWWW will compress the image size up to 78% from the original and has no impact on image quality. all the things are done through API.
Your site states will be improved on GT-Matrix and G-Insights page. It means your site is now really fast and improved to load fast in any browser.
It rolled over on the 900K site to manage the Speed of the Site. with 5 starts +1100 Rating.
CDN is amazing to deliver fast content

Payment Method- PayPal, UPI, Stripe, Payoneer, Crypto.

Refund Policy- If I fail to deliver then 100% money will be refunded. Once done my job, No Refund, No Dispute, Nothing about the payment. Only Support is available to solve your issue.

Delivery Period- Instant (1-2) Hours, sometimes up to 24 hours.

For any query/question/doubts. Comment, please. for payment-related PM me. or Visit my official store.

Regards
zen123

Last edited:
Sorry to all of you guys. Actually, it was my Most Valuable Service to the Babiators. But Unfortunately, Babiato got crashed due to some Technical failure, so our Thread is gone forever.
So I decided to Relaunch this Service again for my lovely babiators.

EWWW Relaunch
We’re announcing Our New Product EWWW image optimization, to Your WordPress Site Speed Optimization (Special Reference to Image Optimization).
EWWW Image Optimization is an HQ product for your WordPress Image Optimization and Boost Speed up to 5X.
About to EWWW-
1- EWWW is a WordPress plugin to boost your site performance, with reference to Image optimization.
2- EWWW gives you the facility to optimize and scale up your site image Compression Level, They have Compression API to reduce the Image Pixels without losing the Picture/Image Quality.3- EWWW handles all the Image Compressions and CDN (Content Delivery Network) options Through their Secured API.4- EWWW provides you 2TB Bandwidths CDN which scales site performance for Small to intermediate levels of sites.5- EWWW has a Special Plugin Called Swiss Performance. it handles the WordPress site size by minifying and combining the file of CSS, JS, and other DOM components. Alternate to Wp Rocket.
Special Features- We have no recurring Plan. We’ve forever (LTD) Plan. So you don’t worry about that, just focus on your site content and grow your business. If you’re looking trial we offer a Beginners plan for 6-month use.
EWWW Plan for Everyone

Pro- 1 Site (6 Month)
Pro plus- 1 site Forever (LTD)
Advance- 1 Site Forever (LTD)
EWWW Image Optimization Forever use- 1 SiteEWWW Image Optimization Forever Use- Max 1 SiteEWWW Image Optimization Forever use – Max 1 Site Allowed
SWISS Performance Free Use- Max 1 Site Allowed
API Will be Installed
Install and activate on your domain

SWISS Performance forever Use- Max 1 Site
WP Rocket Licensed plugin FREE for Unlimited Use
+ Transaction Fee etc.
Install + Activate on your domain
Support 24×7 days
Terms & Conditions apply
Image Credits- (1-5K) First time
Monthly Image credit- (1-1K)
API will be installed on your domain.
Bandwidth- (5GB)/Month Data transfer (Traffic Source data consumption Bandwidth)+ Transaction fee excluded.
Terms & Conditions apply
Bandwidth- (35GB)/Month
Image Credits- (5-10K) First time
Monthly Image credit- (1-2K)
Image Credits- (10-20K) First time
Monthly Image credit- (2-3K)
Bandwidth- (15GB)/Month
Customization or Setting Up Charge extra
Extra Credits
If you have an image on your site of 20k-50k price will be + 30$ (Extra)
For more details contact us.

Common Feature of EWWW
as-check.svg
2TB CDN Power
as-check.svg
Unlimited images ( it doesn’t mean infinite) means a normal site hold approx 5k image, 10k, and 50k.
as-check.svg
Site speed audits
as-check.svg
Auto-compress
as-check.svg
Auto-webP
as-check.svg
Lazy load
as-check.svg
Auto-scale
as-check.svg
JS and CSS optimize
as-check.svg
SWIS performance
as-check.svg
Custom domain
as-check.svg
Global CDN delivery
Note- Price may change, it depends on your image quantity and bandwidth.

Original Plan- EWWW

What about Compression?
EWWW will compress the image size up to 78% from the original and has no impact on image quality. all the things are done through API.
Your site states will be improved on GT-Matrix and G-Insights page. It means your site is now really fast and improved to load fast in any browser.
It rolled over on the 900K site to manage the Speed of the Site. with 5 starts +1100 Rating.
CDN is amazing to deliver fast content

Payment Method- PayPal, UPI, Stripe, Payoneer, Crypto.

Refund Policy- If I fail to deliver then 100% money will be refunded. Once done my job, No Refund, No Dispute, Nothing about the payment. Only Support is available to solve your issue.

Delivery Period- Instant (1-2) Hours, sometimes up to 24 hours.

For any query/question/doubts. Comment, please. for payment-related PM me. or Visit my official store.

Regards
zen123
Your Sales Thread Approved

Good luck with sales!

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Interested, sent PM please.

BASIC plan change-

Old- $20 for 6 month.
New- $25 for lifetime

Offer begine-👍
First 10 Person get Basic Plan in $10 For Lifetime. PM for more details.

ANOTHER LUCKY OFFER-
For 5 Lucky Winner will get FREE
DIVI SUPREME PRO LICENSE (INSTALL & ACTIVATE ON DOMAIN) LIFETIME.

OR

DIVI ROCKET OR WP ROCKET PRO LICENSED INSTALL ON YOUR DOMAIN.

OR your input will be appreciated.

Offer valid till 31st July.

Last edited:
Interested for $10
BASIC plan change-

Old- $20 for 6 month.
New- $25 for lifetime

Offer begine-👍

ANOTHER LUCKY OFFER-

OR

OR your input will be highlighted.

Offer valid only till 31st July.

BASIC plan change-

Old- $20 for 6 month.
New- $25 for lifetime

Offer begine-👍

ANOTHER LUCKY OFFER-

OR

OR your input will be highlighted.

Offer valid only till 31st July.

In which mode i can win WP Rocket pro plan for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock