• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EvilDen.com Premium Adult Toys store (Full Website)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Benefactor
Babiato Patron
Babiato Guardian
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
Premium Adult Toys Store, Over 10,000k+ Products, Drop Ship, Fully Automated
If you’re looking for a business that can provide a full-time income and built to last for many years to come, then evilden.com is the perfect website for you.

Evilden.com is a Premium branded website that’s part of a 15 billion dollar a year industry. Fully Optimize and eye Catching Look ready to start selling

Evilden
is a Premium se* toy and lingerie dropship website with a beautiful design and automatic order forwarding. No monthly fees. Cost less than $89 a year to run this business. Setup and Tech support included.

If you’re looking for a business that can provide a full-time income and built to last for many years to come, then
Evilden is the perfect website for you.

Evilden.com is a premium branded website that’s part of a 15 billion dollar a year industry. The se* toy/adult product market is projected to grow to over 50 billion in annual sales by the year 2022.
There are no monthly fees. The only fees you’ll need to pay is hosting and domain.
View the site here: https://www.evilden.com/

About the Site
This site is designed for the modern web with…
  • easy customer checkout
  • abandon cart recovery
  • mobile responsive design
  • eye-popping images
  • easy navigation
  • automatic stock management
  • automatic order forwarding
  • 1 click manual order forwarding
  • social media sharing
  • worldwide shipping
  • support emails
  • Paypal payment
  • out of the stock notification
  • jammed packed with over 10,000k+ products
About the Business
The supplier has been in business since 1998 and has grown to be one of the top wholesale distributors for se* toys and adult products.
This is the business you’ve been waiting for.
This website is backed by a supplier that will package and shipped the products to your customers.
All packages will be shipped in a discreet package that does not include the supplier information or details of the content of the package on the outside of the box. You will never need to worry about your customers discovering your supplier.
All products are marked up at 100% with a net profit margin of 50%. So if you sell a product for $10 you will receive $5.
The shipping rates are automatically retrieved from the supplier’s website in real-time, you’ll know you’re charging the correct shipping cost on every order.
The supplier is based in the United States and ships globally.
I integrated software that will process your customer’s order automatically.
The order gets sent directly to the drop shipper. You don’t need to contact or forward the orders to them.
For example, if you received 10 orders while you sleep at night, the drop shipper would have received the orders and prepared them for shipment by the time you wake up.
Orders will only get automatically processed after the customer completes their payment. No payment. No order processing.
This is all done without you lifting a single finger.
You can also process orders manually with one click. You will never need to type in your customer’s shipping address or spend a lot of time on processing orders.
The plugin will also automatically check the supplier’s website daily for out of stock items. If an item is out of stock, the website will get updated automatically. You will never need to worry about selling out of stock products.
This site can also import new products and display those new products on the website’s homepage automatically.
This site can also automatically delete products that the supplier no longer sell.
You can increase or decrease prices sitewide, with just a few clicks of a button.
This really is a state of the art, totally streamlined business, which can be operated transparently, and without any overheads, from any location. No experience required.

FAQ

Who is your supplier?

Sorry, I can only give this information to the new owner.

Where is the supplier located?
Colorado, USA

How long does it take for a package to get delivered?
About 3 – 5 days in the US

Will I receive support after I purchase this website?
Absolutely! I will be available anytime If you have any questions about anything I will be happy to help.

Are there any hidden fees that you’re not telling us about?
The only fees are hosting and domain. The supplier does charge a $2.50 per order fee, but I already added that fee to the shipping cost. There are no monthly fees.

Do I need to live in the United States to sign up to the supplier website?
No, you can join the supplier’s drop ship program from anywhere across the globe.

Why should someone buy this store?
A dropshipping store is a very easy and low-cost way to start an online business. The store doesn’t require skills of coding – you just play an e-commerce game that allows you to earn additional money.

How can the future owner improve the business?
the owner needs to do is get traffic and sales

What is required to keep the business operational?
You will need to acquire new customers, market and fulfill orders, and hosting. The time you want to spend will totally depend on you.

Is the website SEO Ready?
just the front page has added SEO sitemap and robot txt has been added

Is The website GDPR Ready?
Yes the website is fully GDPR ready that include the term of service and privacy policy

Will you transfer the site to my Hosting?
Yes for sure we can do that at no cost

Will I need a tax ID number, seller permit, or SSN number to create an account on the supplier’s website?
Tax ID, SSN, or Seller permit is NOT required.

What I will get if I purchased the website?
1. Complete website Evilden.com
2. Premium domain evilden.com
3. Complete video tutorial Website Manual and Guides
4. Premium Support for 30 days

What do I need to get started?
Hosting

1. I will need your hosting control panel URL, your username, and your password… If you never purchased hosting before, no worries I can walk you through the process and help you find a good hosting company.

Attention: I do NOT recommend Godaddy or digital ocean droplet hosting for this website. Godaddy shared hosting does not provide enough resources for medium size websites like this one.
The site will load slow and crash.

2. Goddady.com account to Push the domain name
3. your hosting nameserver

Payment

I will accept payment through PayPal or Escrow services to have a smooth transaction. After payment has been confirmed, I will transfer the domain and set up the website on your server.

Refund: due to the nature of transferring files and domain theres No Refund once everything has been transferred so make sure to test the site and ask all the questions before you buy it

THE SITE HAS 1 SALE WORTH $80 PROFIT

evilsearch.PNG
evilsearch1.PNG

evilping.PNG

Price $650 OBO

Thank You

Thanks so much for reading my listing. I tried to answer as many questions that you might have about this business. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me

Nice site!! Good luck with sales :)

• Love
Reactions: Tuton
Very good site on a very good price 💕 ! GLWS!

• Love
Reactions: Tuton
@mader @Bazooka Thank you, its a great website and very well set up for anybody very user-friendly

with a 0.5 DA and 298 backlinks I hope that you can find someone who will buy it for that price.
(we can discuss the price in private though)

with a 0.5 DA and 298 backlinks I hope that you can find someone who will buy it for that price.
(we can discuss the price in private though)
PM REPLY

Sold on ebay

Thanks

Reactions: rentsghana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lomito
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock