• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Eventin Pro - All-In-one Event Management Solution

WP Eventin Pro - All-In-one Event Management Solution FREE 3.3.52 AND PRO 3.3.44 ( FEB 28, 2024 )

No permission to download
The EventIn Bricks Builder Addon
The EventIn Bricks Builder Addon - 58.8 KB file on MEGA

mega.nz
mega.nz
Password: babiato

Open source educates the world.
Thanks! How do I install this? Doesn't work (after recompressing it without a password) in the regular WP Plugin installation way.

The EventIN Pro functionality of QR Code is not working, it is not even there, the only reason i opted to use this plugin.
What exactly is not working? showing me that WordPress card doesn't tell me anything. I have never encountered that. Most of the time, plugins errors happen when there are conflicts or installed in a unstable WP environment.

This plugin is untouched.

JayBase updated WP Eventin Pro - All-In-one Event Management Solution with a new update entry:

WP Eventin Pro - All-In-one Event Management Solution

FREE 3.3.52 AND PRO 3.3.44 ( FEB 28, 2024 )​

Fix : Event end date not showing in event ticket issue fixed
Fix : Optimized flush rewrite rules
New : Eventin AI intregation
Fix : WC deposit not working with eventin
Fix : Event ticket scanner breaking Unicode characters issue fixed
Tweak : Event extra field checkbox link tag support added

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: adrespi22
The EventIN Pro functionality of QR Code is not working, it is not even there, the only reason i opted to use this plugin.
While I have never used the feature, and don't support this plugin. Maybe having a gander at the plugin community forum would be the best way for you to resolve the issue. Without having to submit a paid user support ticket. https://web.facebook.com/groups/themewinter

Also take a look at other paid user public support requests based on the feature.

There are more threads from my basic google search, so dont stop just on the above link if you dont find an answer.

Last edited:
Thanks! How do I install this? Doesn't work (after recompressing it without a password) in the regular WP Plugin installation way.
Hi sorry for late reply, Unzip and then zip the folder eventin-bricks-addon-develop and upload and install. Dont just zip the contents of the folder.

zip [ eventin-bricks-addon-develop folder
and all folder content ]

Reactions: panomitrius
@JayBase

Have you tried to use QR codes with tickets?

After successfully purchasing ticket via woocommerce, customer can see download and print ticket buttons but no QR code displays. However, in admin panel (attendees page), the admin can view the ticket with QR code.

Any idea how to fix?

Thanks!
Please see above response to Og-progrmmer
Based on what I have read, the image optimization plugins break the qr code feature under public view. Generally image optimization plugins dont touch admin side stuff and only optimize images cached for public view. Try disabling any image optimization plugs or if they give you the option of specifying areas in WP to not optimize, that might solve your issue.

Last edited:
zip [ eventin-bricks-addon-develop folder
and all folder content ]

Hm, that's what I already tried and I get "Incompatible Archive." error message from WordPress when trying to install it as a plugin.

I have zipped it as "eventin-bricks-addon-develop.zip" and when I unpack it this is what it unpacks as:

Skärmavbild 2024-02-28 kl. 19.24.31.png

Update: I found both the facebook and bricks plugins in the 3.3.30 version uploaded here. The facebook addon installs fine but bricks addon gives the same error message: ""Incompatible Archive.""

Last edited:
Hm, that's what I already tried and I get "Incompatible Archive." error message from WordPress when trying to install it as a plugin.

I have zipped it as "eventin-bricks-addon-develop.zip" and when I unpack it this is what it unpacks as:

Skärmavbild 2024-02-28 kl. 19.24.31.png

Update: I found both the facebook and bricks plugins in the 3.3.30 version uploaded here. The facebook addon installs fine but bricks addon gives the same error message: ""Incompatible Archive.""

Its a very odd error. Do you have FTP, SSH or Control Panel access to the the WP installations root?
If you do, go into wp-content/plugins and unpack the zip directly. Skipping the WP installer. Then enable the plugin from the WP plugins page.

If it still pushes an error then its definitely your WP installation that has issues..
Because it installs and works as expected on my server.

Payment Status: Failed​

• When customers buy a ticket, the payment is made successfully, but in WooCommerce orders it appears PROCESSING, and in Eventin ATTENDEES -Payment Status: Failed

Its a very odd error. Do you have FTP, SSH or Control Panel access to the the WP installations root?
If you do, go into wp-content/plugins and unpack the zip directly. Skipping the WP installer. Then enable the plugin from the WP plugins page.

If it still pushes an error then its definitely your WP installation that has issues..
Because it installs and works as expected on my server.
Yea it works if I upload it through ftp :)

Payment Status: Failed​

• When customers buy a ticket, the payment is made successfully, but in WooCommerce orders it appears PROCESSING, and in Eventin ATTENDEES -Payment Status: Failed
Hi, as said I do not support this plugin. If you are using it to sell tickets, then pay for the plugin and get support directly from the developer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock