• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Eventin Pro - All-In-one Event Management Solution

WP Eventin Pro - All-In-one Event Management Solution FREE 3.3.52 AND PRO 3.3.44 ( FEB 28, 2024 )

No permission to download

JayBase

Babiato Supporter
Babiato Lover
May 6, 2022
South Africa
JayBase submitted a new resource:

WP EventIn Pro - Events Manager & Tickets Selling Plugin for WooCommerce - 28466196 - All-in-one solution to simplify creating, managing & selling events

View attachment 147627

WP Events Manager & Event Tickets Plugin
WP Eventin is a simple and easy to use Event Management Plugin to manage Event, Conference and Sell Tickets by WooCommerce. The Eventin Plugin supports WordPress Shortcode and Elementor Builder. The plugin comes with both Single and Multi Event features. You can use Zoom on Single Event and Schedule or Where you want...

Read more about this resource...

After going through EventOn plugin and being very disappointed, I created a review in the forum and committed myself to getting another good plugin set because we seem to be lacking on options in our community resources.
This one looks better than EventOn and Webnus Modern Event Colander Pro.

I guess we will find out soon enough. I hope for all of your sake that the lack of activation doesn't disable plugin features. If it does please can one of you Null it for the community?

Big respect and love to the forum crew and community for making Babiato the best web dev resource community on the web. Peace...✌️

Jay

JayBase submitted a new resource:

WP EventIn Pro - Events Manager & Tickets Selling Plugin for WooCommerce - 28466196 - All-in-one solution to simplify creating, managing & selling events

Read more about this resource...
After going through EventOn plugin and being very disappointed, I created a review in the forum and committed myself to getting another good plugin set because we seem to be lacking on options in our community resources.
This one looks better than EventOn and Webnus Modern Event Colander Pro.

I guess we will find out soon enough. I hope for all of your sake that the lack of activation doesn't disable plugin features. If it does please can one of you Null it for the community?

Big respect and love to the forum crew and community for making Babiato the best web dev resource community on the web. Peace...✌️

Jay
Your Resource Approved
Thanks

JayBase updated Events Manager & Tickets Selling Plugin for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

Eventin Pro - Events Manager & Tickets Selling Plugin for WooCommerce

= 3.2.1 ( July 20, 2022 )=
* New : Recurring events stripe payment gateway support
* New : Stripe order invoice email
* Tweak : JS code Refactor/Optimized.
* Fix : Feeds error handled
* Fix : Stripe fields validation issue fixed
* Fix : Stock update issue for attendee registration off handled
* Fix : Resend email issue for stripe order fixed
* Fix : Support link updated on the license page.

WP Eventin Pro is a simple and easy to use Event Management Plugin to manage Event...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly and methaphat
JayBase updated Eventin Pro - Events Manager & Tickets Selling Plugin for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

Eventin Pro - Events Manager & Tickets Selling Plugin for WooCommerce 28466196 Update

VERSION: 3.3.1 ( AUG 23, 2022 )​

* Added : Independent speaker block in the single event

* Tweak : Replaced thumbnail image with WP default thumbnail function for better performance

* Fix : Multi vendor event redirect for edit and delete

* Fix : Added condition for google map library loads

* Fix : Registration deadline added for stripe sells engine

VERSION: 3.3.0 ( AUG 14, 2022 )​

* New : Multivendor Marketplace Feature added with Dokan

* Fix : Attendee extra field settings design issue fixed.

VERSION: 3.2.2 ( JULY 26, 2022 )​

* Tweak : Full name column added inside CSV purchase report

* Fix : Settings style fix

* Fix : Event registration deadline issue fix

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Caly
  • Love
With new Divi builder compatibility plugin.

Attachments

• eventin-divi-addon.1.0.1.zip
    72.6 KB · Views: 10
This Event Management Plugin is definitely the best one on Babiato.
Check out the feature comparison table on the plugin home page against some of the top Event Management System plugins available for WordPress: EventIn Homepage

• Love
JayBase updated WP Eventin Pro - All-In-one Event Management Solution with a new update entry:

WP Eventin Pro - All-In-one Event Management Solution 3.3.6

FREE 3.3.6 AND PRO 3.3.5 ( SEPTEMBER 22, 2022 )​

* New : Recurring monthly advanced event option/functionality
* Fix : Hide Eventin menu for unauthorized user role
* Fix : Upcoming events showing in Expire events
* Fix : WooCommerce cart warning issue fixed on attendee registration form
* Tweak : Prevent trashed attendee pdf to be scanned
* New : Frontend submission (1st Phase)
* New : Attendee list and manage attendees in Dokan...

• Love
is anyone having trouble with the countdown? no matter what I do, it doesn't show the time. It just displays DD:HH:MM:SS

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock