• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WebHosting Recommendation needed (Specification inside)

integrasolucoesbr

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Jun 11, 2020
Hi.

I´m looking for an alternative for a web hosting (Up to USD15 /month) for my WP websites, with minimum resources below:

-Unlimited Websites
- 3 vCPU
- 6 GB RAM
- 50 GB Space on Enterprise NVMe SSD
- MySQL Disk Usage 20GB
- Number of Processes 120
- IOPS 2048
- I/O Usage 25MB/s
- Payment through Paypal or Stripe

If you have any recommendations that matches price/minimum resources, feel free to answer this post.
Thanks in advance!

Vultr is the solution you are looking for. DM me for discount.

Vultr is the solution you are looking for. DM me for discount.
Translation: I don't care about what you said but i will love the affiliate bonus.

That's a shared type of offer.

You can jump to a VPN, either on Contabo or Hetzner, and get better service, the panel, and if anything, pay less.

Reactions: nobs
Translation: I don't care about what you said but i will love the affiliate bonus.

You can jump to a VPN, either on Contabo or Hetzner, and get better service, the panel, and if anything, pay less.
I don't offer affiliate url to get commissions. Don't jump to conclusions if you don't know what you are talking about ;)

It's just that, I've been on Vultr too many times, and the way to give someone some bonus?

I wouldn't even bother to say anything to be honest if your recommendation made sense.
But it doesn't.

Hi.

I´m looking for an alternative for a web hosting (Up to USD15 /month) for my WP websites, with minimum resources below:

-Unlimited Websites
- 3 vCPU
- 6 GB RAM
- 50 GB Space on Enterprise NVMe SSD
- MySQL Disk Usage 20GB
- Number of Processes 120
- IOPS 2048
- I/O Usage 25MB/s
- Payment through Paypal or Stripe

If you have any recommendations that matches price/minimum resources, feel free to answer this post.
Thanks in advance!
try contabo
you can get very cheap vps from 7$ / month
4vcpu , 8GB Ram ,50 GB NVMe storage

Reactions: nobs

Thanks for your recommendation. I´ll check them.

try contabo
you can get very cheap vps from 7$ / month
4vcpu , 8GB Ram ,50 GB NVMe storage
It´s the second recommendation for this hosting. It seems to be a great deal. I´ll check details with them. Thanks for your response.

Good day all

I have been doing websites and hosting since 2005, and now, I'm on Contabo for my larger websites.

At first, I was very skeptical considering the features/pricing, but after watching and reading a lot, I understood how they work, so, I decided to give them a try.

Note, Contabo is not my main hosting, it is only for my BIG clients/projects.

I use Cyberpanel, and after 8 months, I didn't have major issues, for anything related to Cyberpanel, I found a solution online... Mainly in the official forum.

Is it the best? I do not know, But it is definitely worth the try.

Pay for one month, try a free panel (plenty of choices), and decide... What is good for me, maybe garbage for you... So try.

Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Reactions: mk007
6GB RAM of Web Hosting? Sorry, that's Dedicated Web Hosting allocated in a VPS or Dedicated Server in the truth you aren't paying for web hosting. Don't go with Web Hosting because is shared, unless you pay dedicated web hosting which is the same of dedicated server managed.

I recommend you use a VPS or Dedicated Servers for that purpose.
We have cheap offshore vps if you want to check us, but I recommend dedicated server if you want dedicated cores and fully performance.

I won't post any links about our hosting, because we don't want to break the rules.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

I fully recommend stromonic.com i have a wordpress managed hosting for 29$ and there is a plan for 15$
They also offer VPS.
Now i have a fast TTFB and good speed performance with his CDN and service for my all my Woocommerce websites

I have my own VPS server running Hestia panel. I can find a convenient plan at a good price. Write in private.

I have my own VPS server running Hestia panel. I can find a convenient plan at a good price. Write in private.
Hi,

You can search in Google for us "Alexhost"

We have a cheap VPS with 1.5GB RAM for only 11.88€ yearly. Yes you heard right.

You can install HestiaCP or other free control panel. I suggest you go with WordOps if you use Wordpress.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock