• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme v3.2.5 Untouched

No permission to download
hi babak,
3 new demo not import
show this error on import
An error occurred while fetching file from: !
Reason: 404 - Not Found.
its not 404, if u put the url:
u see: Error! Missing information in the request, please contact the support team on hub.pixfort.com

the problem its not php, the problem its on :
Theme\essentials\inc\tgm\plugins\pixfort-core\ dist\ index.bundle.js

Here you go Digital Marketing Main Page Elementor import
Thank you so much for the file.. but actually I needed the Digital Agency complete demo to test my work... if you do consider send me the complete demo or you can just install it on my site. it will be so much helpful.. I will be much more blessed.. Thanks :)
user: admin
pass: admin@1212

Thanks once again.. :)

• Haha
Reactions: rx0x02
Thank you so much for the file.. but actually I needed the Digital Agency complete demo to test my work... if you do consider send me the complete demo or you can just install it on my site. it will be so much helpful.. I will be much more blessed.. Thanks :)
user: admin
pass: admin@1212

Thanks once again.. :)
sorry can only import from my domain, You can tell me the pages required and i will import

name all the pages you require and i will send, all is quite vague and honestly too much time consuming
Actually I was hoping for the complete DG Agency demo with all pages if possible. whats why I have provide you my wordpress dashboard if you can help there! :)

Here's 3.0.1 nulled: Please verify your proof of purchase for the nulled version of this and link can be reinstalled to post.

The 3 newest demo templates - Digital Agency, Consulting and Minimal are NOT available for import! All other 39 demo templates are available, should work fine and are imported via theme options.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: andoru
Here's 3.0.1 nulled:

Thw 3 newest demo templates - Digital Agency, Consulting and Minimal are NOT available for import! All other 39 demo templates are available, should work fine and are imported via theme options.

scanned and everything is fine. thank you

Here's 3.0.1 nulled

The 3 newest demo templates - Digital Agency, Consulting and Minimal are NOT available for import! All other 39 demo templates are available, should work fine and are imported via theme options.
doesn't work!
after theme update it asks to update core plugin from server, after update "Headers" doesn't work.

1657205816972.png

Here's 3.0.1 nulled:

Please verify your proof of purchase for the nulled version of this and link can be reinstalled to post.

Please verify your proof of purchase for the nulled version of this and link can be reinstalled to post.
I've gotten this from a trusted GPL site which I use for years, I did not buy it from the developers. I always virus-scan and personally test any item on my test sites before posting it anywhere. I gain nothing by posting it so feel free to not reinstate it if it doesn't comply with some policy, it's ok. I was just trying to help out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock