• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme v3.2.5 Untouched

No permission to download
@Babak Thanks brother! Quick question.. is this theme installable? I have never had any issues with your themes, and I know this one is quite large.

I am stuck at errors when importing templates automatical. It bugs on the json & wiget and manually it says missing the customizer. I manually imported the customizer.js and still no luck. Any suggestions would be much appreciated?

Thanks! Look forward to hearing your thoughts?

License and verification system changed with pixfort CORE plugin in this new version, so you need to purchase license in order to get premium blocks and templates... for now :(

Babak updated Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Essentials Theme v2.0.2 Nulled

Download Essentials v2.0.2 | Multipurpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free

Added

• Header Button element icon option.
  • Yelp, Soundcloud and Tripadvisor social header icons.
  • Archives, Categories, Tags, Authors and Search pages follow Blog layout.
  • Disable top loading bar option.
  • WooCommerce colors improvements.
  • Responsive Elementor styling options in many elements.
  • Custom Headings line heights...

Read the rest of this update entry...

upload function not work bro. @Babak and mega menu not work, and visual composer there are errors here

As I can see this theme is going to be useless if you don't purchase a license. :)

The developer of this theme put some "tricks" to prevent from using without license.

I can't install a legit version after installing the nulled one ? Im trying to install mine but the activation is stuck as "active" because of the nulled version and the wpbakery builder is still F'ed. any help?

this theme is going rock, but they consider the nulled versions.
I think is impossible to null it now, everything is connected to their server

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samirlakhanideveloper
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock