• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme v3.2.5 Untouched

No permission to download
Thanks for the share? Is anyone else facing issues with importing demo content in elementor in 1.2.7? I've tried at least 5 different setups, whenever I import demo content the pages end up empty (except for the basic layout). Problem seems to be that the elementor elements dont get installed from the theme. I cant find them in the element-browser when creating my own page either.

Edit: Just tried 1.2.6 and the elements are showing up. Seems to be a problem with the newest version.
Please wait! :)

Reactions: Chilluminati91
Thanks for the share? Is anyone else facing issues with importing demo content in elementor in 1.2.7? I've tried at least 5 different setups, whenever I import demo content the pages end up empty (except for the basic layout). Problem seems to be that the elementor elements dont get installed from the theme. I cant find them in the element-browser when creating my own page either.

Edit: Just tried 1.2.6 and the elements are showing up. Seems to be a problem with the newest version.
Please test and report back.

Essentials – Multipurpose WordPress Theme v1.2.7 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Tryed everything: Import not working.

Everytime is error 500. I'm on a dedicated server with no bandwith trouble etc. Tryed to import with another theme (THE7), everything working fine.

Any solution?

Can't import demo, the button does nothing :/ 1614384208503.png 1614385875988.png
1614385860694.png
The import page looks funny, the import option shows at the bottom but no import button.

Update: it was some plugin I deactivated all the plugins it fixed it.

Last edited:
I used this template – WPBakery to build my website, everything goes well but the sidebar.

I go to the theme options and there, from sidebar I add 3 other sidebars for 3 different pages. I build those sidebars in widgets section. when ready, I go to the theme options once again and from shop section choose the proper sidebar for shop. and here the problem is:

in the shop there is no sidebar! in the product page there is no sidebar! you can see the padding for sidebar in the page but there is no sidebar. when I go back to check the sidebar in the widgets, ohmy there is no such a sidebar I've made before and everything has been disappeared!!!!

now there are two days I’m working on it, but still nothing happened!!!!
please help me, what should I do?

BTW: I have updated the theme to the last version I downloaded today from here. but still the same problem

please help and guide.
Thanks in advanced and wish you a blessed weekend 🙏 🙏 🙏 🌹 🌹 🌹

@Babak

Version 1.2.8 { 06 March 2021 }

Added
  • Light and Basic Icon sets options.
  • Accordion Background color option.
  • Menu underline scroll color option.
  • Menu dropdown icon option.
  • Added Tripadvisor icon.

Updated
  • Updated WPBakery plugin to the latest version.
  • Updated Slider Revolution plugin to the latest version.
  • Updated Master Slider plugin to the latest version.
Bug Fixes
  • Slider button fix.
  • Team animation fix.
  • Minor bug fixes.

• Love
Reactions: NullMaster
Babak updated Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Essentials Theme v1.2.8 Nulled

Download Essentials v1.2.8 | Multipurpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Added Thanks To @NullMaster

• Light and Basic Icon sets options.
  • Accordion Background color option.
  • Menu underline scroll color option.
  • Menu dropdown icon option.
  • Added Tripadvisor icon.
Updated
  • Updated WPBakery plugin to the latest version.
  • Updated Master Slider plugin to the latest version...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and smalok
Babak updated Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Essentials Theme v1.2.9 Nulled

Download Essentials v1.2.9 | Multipurpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Added

• Logo & Card explicit image width and height options.
  • Open header logo link in a new tab option.
  • Social links accessibility text option.
  • Disable Promo box link option.
Updated
Bug Fixes
  • Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and smalok
Pls help, can't import content in v1.2.9. Whenever I import demo content the pages end up empty (except for the basic layout).

@Babak Hey can you check this out :) Also there's an issue with button alignments in the latest update. Can you provide me a link to download the 2.8?

Thank you very much for making it available! (y)

I'm having a problem importing Demo content, nothing is imported ... Anyone going through this and can you help me?

screenshot-ac1.linkeed.me-2021.03.28-18_19_08.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock