• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme v3.2.5 Untouched

No permission to download
No one can help us here?
I have had this problem for about 2 or 3 months until now.

Please stop going on about it not being nulled.

We can easily null latest version (v3.0.1) however, until the issues with headers is sorted we are not doing it as you would not be able to use all the required plugins at the latest versions and therefore have issues with the theme itself regardless of if nulled.

Other sites might say they have latest version nulled however that is only the theme itself and not all of the actual workings with the builder parts as well.

Last edited:
Please stop going on about it not being nulled.

We can easily null latest version (v3.0.1) however, until the issues with headers is sorted we are not doing it as you would not be able to use all the required plugins at the latest versions and therefore have issues with the theme itself regardless of if nulled.

Other sites might say they have latest version nulled however that is only the theme itself and not all of the actual workings with the builder parts as well.
when will you share the presumably nulled version?

when will you share the presumably nulled version?
Lol do you not read.

If we uploaded nulled version of v3.0.1 we would get an influx of posts returned on this thread about headers not working etc, etc so we do not want to have pages of posts about it not working and would rather release a fixed version when it is done properly.

For those members who can't wait patiently and must have it, well here it is.

However, any posts about headers not working will either be simply ignored or removed and not answered until we have fixed it. And before you ask, no it does not work with previous plugins.

Actually to be honest here, I would probably have posted up a whole lot earlier if it was requested by more than just members who had been here for what, two to three years and had yet to reach triple figures in contribution. 😒

Last edited:
For those members who can't wait patiently and must have it, well here it is.

However, any posts about headers not working will either be simply ignored or removed and not answered until we have fixed it. And before you ask, no it does not work with previous plugins.

Actually to be honest here, I would probably have posted up a whole lot earlier if it was requested by more than just members who had been here for what, two to three years and had yet to reach triple figures in contribution. 😒
LOL. Even GPL versions have the same header issues.

• Haha
Reactions: bobsmith
For me the header issue is simple.. u need to download version 2.1.8, upload as normal.. but don't activated any else plugin essential except pixfort core plugin.. then go to header to edit what you want.. after done edit the header, activated all the plugin required and select your header you want to use on header theme options..

i'm doing this on 2.1.8 version.. newest version you can do like this also, but they will forced you guys to update the pixfort core to new version.. if you update the pixfort version to newest one, you can't edit the header even you just activate the pixfort core plugin only..

Reactions: MrVeeto and guzdot
For me the header issue is simple.. u need to download version 2.1.8, upload as normal.. but don't activated any else plugin essential except pixfort core plugin.. then go to header to edit what you want.. after done edit the header, activated all the plugin required and select your header you want to use on header theme options..

i'm doing this on 2.1.8 version.. newest version you can do like this also, but they will forced you guys to update the pixfort core to new version.. if you update the pixfort version to newest one, you can't edit the header even you just activate the pixfort core plugin only..
Sounds like a good work around. If what you want to edit is pressing, it's an excellent route to take until we have a permanent solution. Thank you @SpeedR

Uploading resources from other websites
I found it from different places.

We don't upload resources from elsewhere.

I found it from different places.

We don't upload resources from elsewhere.

Do your research and check before grabbing from elsewhere too.

The theme you uploaded was v3.0.1 which is already up here so of no use to us.
The plugin you uploaded was v3.0.0 which is already up here so of no use to us.

You will find that most of these other sites that you grabbed from are just grabbing from us and uploading our resources as their own anyway.

How can I download the previous version 2.8.1 of this theme? I'm getting an error when editing the header

So whats the nulling status on this, seems like its still basically stuck where we were a few months ago eh?

Reactions: bobsmith
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock