• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme v3.2.5 Untouched

No permission to download
Anyway I can use the rest of the theme and use another theme/editor for the header? I think pixfort header doesn't allow to use any other header editors.

Tried all the ways mentioned above but still couldn't fix the header. Hope someone finds a solution; I will check other forums and update if I find something to fix this issue

Edit: To fix the header background use custom CSS
#masthead
{
background-color: #b90e0e; /*your color*/
}

Last edited:
Reactions: wilsun__67
Not working for 3.00 please share, how to do null
Not working for me, my domain like have been blocked.

I've been new Install wordpress core and theme, but still not working.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 08.51.13.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 08.51.13.png
    306.9 KB · Views: 28
Version 3.0.1 ( 27 June 2022 )

added:
• Added Hidden Header option to remember if user opened the Menu.
• Improved header menu caching.
• Shop category element advanced styling options in Elementor.

updated:
• Updated Slider Revolution plugin to the latest version.
• Page transition optimization.
• Apply do_shortcode in Pricing element.
• Team member image dimensions attributes.
• Updated translation files.

bug fixes:
• Special characters in Sliding text element.
• Promo box shadow fix.
• Card image outline fix.
• WPBakery backend Tabs and Accordion delete.
• Image Carousel with link animation fix.
• WooCommerce dropdown background color in Safari browser fix. Image Box parallax fix.
• Comparison table mobile tooltip fix.
• Default WordPress Gallery block display fix.
• Map zoom fix.
• Minor bug fixes

I did follow all these steps just now and I still get the error.
Installed the plugins first and activated the theme. Still can't edit header.

I'll try again and see if anything changes.
Edit: It didn't.

have you already found how to make a new header?

I wanted to install new demos that comes with this theme.. specially DG agency but got an error... hope developers can easily fix this..hope for the best. :)

Reactions: hello_world
To disable the header on the main page, in the page settings, set Hide top area (Intro) - yes, and save the changes.

If people can't be bothered to read previous posts about header issue and simply repost the same thing over and over again, then this thread will be locked and only unlocked when a new upload is added. 🤔

Reactions: andoru
actually the easiest way for you if you can't edit the header is:

use essentials-theme-v2.1.8

make changes to the header or import site. when it's done, upgrade to the latest version.

Reactions: bobsmith
actually the easiest way for you if you can't edit the header is:

use essentials-theme-v2.1.8

make changes to the header or import site. when it's done, upgrade to the latest version.

That would be a good workaround for the time being, at least it would stop people coming here and moaning about the same thing time and time again, eventually this will be sorted out. 😉

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock