• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme v3.2.5 Untouched

No permission to download
something on the js codes checks domain. main problem is the pixfort core plugin. check /essentials-multipurpose-wordpress-theme-V3.0.0-nulled\essentials-main\Plugins\pixfort-core\pixfort-core\dist and open the index.bundle.js.map file. If you read some parts you can see the security checks. Unfortunately, I can't do anything because I don't know js very well.

Reactions: Tixxy
something on the js codes checks domain. main problem is the pixfort core plugin. check /essentials-multipurpose-wordpress-theme-V3.0.0-nulled\essentials-main\Plugins\pixfort-core\pixfort-core\dist and open the index.bundle.js.map file. If you read some parts you can see the security checks. Unfortunately, I can't do anything because I don't know js very well.
I gave it a go, and couldn't seem to null it. They've simplified their variable names etc. and I'm not an expert at js.

There's a few functions I tried like saveData but I couldn't figure it out

Reactions: ueu
Working hard on trying to null this, was able to get the new demo imports to be pulled in but not the styling, typography etc. I think I might be able to get the header to save, had some success but it broke some other things. Will let you guys know if I can figure anything out.

Working hard on trying to null this, was able to get the new demo imports to be pulled in but not the styling, typography etc. I think I might be able to get the header to save, had some success but it broke some other things. Will let you guys know if I can figure anything out.
Cool. I look only for the header to get fixed. Anyways appreciate your efforts!

Reactions: erdemnldemir
Not working for 3.00 please share, how to do null
Okay here we go again....

Install Pixfort Core from the 'plugins' folder in the theme zip that you get from the main download.

Untitled3.png

Install and activate this plugin first.

Untitled.png

Then go setup your theme and install other plugins from there.

You will see that Pixfort Core is not listed as already installed and activated.

Untitled1.png

Finish setup and go to Header section and you should now get this showing....

Untitled4.png

Anyone who is looking an alternative theme, Hub theme might be a good alternative to Essentials theme, in terms of styling and animations they are similar to each other imo.

We do not have resources from other sites uploaded here, find doing that again and you will be warned or banned.

We also do not provide any help to those who have used this 'other' resource.

The nulled file uploaded works fine on local and sandbox versions for me and it is good to go, as shown in pics in previous posts here.

If you have any issues with new templates not being installed, then that is the same as all themes, you need to wait for the themes developers themselves to update their own servers so that the templates can be used.

This will apply to the first few rows of templates as they are all listed as new, it mostly takes only a day or two for them to update their own servers, however be prepared to wait a week in the worst cases.

There is nothing wrong with the nulling itself.

You will actually find that the demo content as of when posting previously, did not actually yet contain the new demos, so that would be the reason you could not yet get it.

The plugins like Elementor, WPBakery and Slider Revolution, you should install and activate the full packages from their own threads here on Babiato and not the slimmed down versions through the theme setup.

If still having issues then go buy yourself a legit and proper licence and go through their own support channels.

Demo import working good but only heder is not editable. If you have time plz look

Anyone who is looking an alternative theme, Hub theme might be a good alternative to Essentials theme, in terms of styling and animations they are similar to each other imo.

You know why that is, because Pixfort make both Hub and Essentials themes

• Love
Reactions: Babak
The header shows the error when I try to edit!

1655782268291.png
Demo import working good but only heder is not editable. If you have time plz look

I forgot to do that part, will correct and reupload it soon 🤪

Actually did not as I was thinking this was an updated version before i checked History here and it is still the same version that I uploaded before with the working fix.

Install theme and all plugins from main download;
Install Elementor Pro and Slider Revolution from their own threads on Babiato;
Activate plugins first and then activate theme;
Run through theme setup and should be all good to go.

Just downloaded main download again to check and ran through the above, although I simply installed Slider through theme so only on v6.2.24 and not v6.2.25

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Actually did not as I was thinking this was an updated version before i checked History here and it is still the same version that I uploaded before with the working fix.

Just downloaded main download again to check and ran through the above, although I simply installed Slider through theme so only on v6.2.24 and not v6.2.25

Untitled.png

Okay so retesting this and there is still nothing wrong with it on my testing on sandbox.

Also, always make sure all your own WordPress setttings are above the minimum requirements for nay theme or plug used and that you only have installed and activated the actual ones that you are using, do not add unnecessary themes or plugins that you do use.

• Love
Okay so retesting this and there is still nothing wrong with it on my testing on sandbox.

Also, always make sure all your own WordPress setttings are above the minimum requirements for nay theme or plug used and that you only have installed and activated the actual ones that you are using, do not add unnecessary themes or plugins that you do use.

As for demos, we know that the first six (first two rows of three) do not work for this version, so no need to keep posting about them 👍

• Love

Sorry, in my end not Working herder editor.

If i need flow any steps, please mention. Thanks Advance

did you try to edit the header and save the changes?! Did it save those changes?

Untitled.png
I did follow all these steps just now and I still get the error.
Installed the plugins first and activated the theme. Still can't edit header.

I'll try again and see if anything changes.
Edit: It didn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeoMaestroKZ

Untitled.png
We are waiting for your feedbacks

Reactions: wilsun__67

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AHMED_ASIF
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock