• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essentials & HRM (Human resource management) Module for UltimatePOS

Essentials & HRM (Human resource management) Module for UltimatePOS v4.2

No permission to download
Babak updated Essentials & HRM (Human resource management) Module for UltimatePOS with a new update entry:

Essentials & HRM (Human resource management) Module for UltimatePOS v3.1

Download Essentials & HRM (Human resource management) Module for UltimatePOS v3.1 Nulled Free
Released – V3.1 Nov 26, 2021 Thanks To @ultranoob

NEW: Add sales targets of logged in user-added to hrm dashboard
NEW: Sales target commission on payroll implemented
NEW: Settings to target calculation.
NEW: Note field added for each user in payroll
FIX – Illegal operator and value combination issue on creating payroll issue fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: jamson
bonushitz updated Essentials & HRM (Human resource management) Module for UltimatePOS with a new update entry:

Updated to V3.2 Untouched Essentials & HRM (Human resource management) Module for UltimatePOS

Released – V3.2, Feb 2, 2022

1. Added OpenStreetMap API for attendance location.
If you like the resource or it helps you, please like/upvote or comment. It would really helps me too. Thank you.

Requirement to get password : account must be at least 30 days old, 5 reaction score & 10 messages
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Guys, i've try V3.3 and i think some error (?)
Did you also find that there is no "delete" option on the Leave Type menu?
Leave-Type-HRM.jpg

ALSO, in Payroll menu, there is NO delete option too? or there are any instruction or setup to show delete option?
Thanks

Guys, i've try V3.3 and i think some error (?)
Did you also find that there is no "delete" option on the Leave Type menu?
Leave-Type-HRM.jpg

ALSO, in Payroll menu, there is NO delete option too? or there are any instruction or setup to show delete option?
Thanks
V3.4 have delete option in payroll group

Version Log:​

Released – V3.4, Nov 18, 2022

1. NEW: permissions added for To-Do
  2. NEW: Delete payroll group implemented
  3. IMPROVEMENT: Location filter added to list payroll
  4. FIX: Payroll already exists message issue fixed
  5. FIX: Payroll issue on profit loss report

update please @Babak

Attachments

• Essentials.zip
    279.2 KB · Views: 375
Babak updated Essentials & HRM (Human resource management) Module for UltimatePOS with a new update entry:

Essentials & HRM (Human resource management) Module for UltimatePOS v3.4

Download Essentials & HRM (Human resource management) Module for UltimatePOS v3.4 Nulled Free
Released – v3.4, Nov 18, 2022 - Big Thanks To @ultranoob

1. NEW: permissions added for To-Do
  2. NEW: Delete payroll group implemented
  3. IMPROVEMENT: Location filter added to list payroll
  4. FIX: Payroll already exists message issue fixed
  5. FIX: Payroll issue on profit loss report

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock