• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essential Addons - Most Popular Elements Library For Elementor

Essential Addons - Most Popular Elements Library For Elementor v5.8.11

No permission to download
@NullMaster @Babak When this plugin is installed, WordPress can't pull other plugin updates at all. They simply don't show up in Dashboard > Updates. I believe something from this plugin is blocking it. Checked and confirmed.

@NullMaster @Babak When this plugin is installed, WordPress can't pull other plugin updates at all. They simply don't show up in Dashboard > Updates. I believe something from this plugin is blocking it. Checked and confirmed.
I've not noticed this issue myself, unless it is related to the nulled version only?

Reactions: Babak
v4.4.11 Untouched @Babak @NullMaster

= 4.4.11 - 11/10/2021 =

- Fixed: EA Static Product | Throwing Fatal Error when translating with WPML
- Fixed: EA Static Product | Typography options not working properly
- Fixed: EA Protected Content | Not working properly when saved template is used as content
- Fixed: EA Advanced Menu | Sub-menu not expanding in vertical layout
- Fixed: EA LearnDash Course List | Video Thumbnail Not Working
- Few minor bug fix & improvements

Attachments

• essential-addons-elementor-4.4.11.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
Babak updated Essential Addons - Most Populars Elements Library For Elementor with a new update entry:

Essential Addons for Elementor Pro v4.4.11 Nulled

Download Essential Addons for Elementor Pro v4.4.11 Nulled Free
= v4.4.11 - 11/10/2021 =

- Fixed: EA Static Product | Throwing Fatal Error when translating with WPML
- Fixed: EA Static Product | Typography options not working properly
- Fixed: EA Protected Content | Not working properly when saved template is used as content
- Fixed: EA Advanced Menu | Sub-menu not expanding in vertical layout
- Fixed: EA LearnDash Course List | Video Thumbnail Not Working
- Few minor bug fix &...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone experienced wordpress plugins auto update stopped (and hided) after intalling this plugin? Disabling it all works. Anyone can help? Thanks

Anyone experienced wordpress plugins auto update stopped (and hided) after intalling this plugin? Disabling it all works. Anyone can help? Thanks
This is a common problem with many plugins (especially nulled) - not only with this. There is no one solution, some works some not. We have to live with this. U can try use mainwp for updates.

This is a common problem with many plugins (especially nulled) - not only with this. There is no one solution, some works some not. We have to live with this. U can try use mainwp for updates.
It's a pity... Thanks for you suggestion.

Whoops! It seems like you haven't connected your Typeform account. To do this, navigate to WordPress Dashboard -> Essential Addons -> Elements -> Typeform (Get Access).

Babak updated Essential Addons - Most Populars Elements Library For Elementor with a new update entry:

Essential Addons for Elementor Pro v4.4.12 Nulled

Download Essential Addons for Elementor Pro v4.4.12 Nulled Free
= v4.4.12 - 14/12/2021 =

- Improved: EA LearnDash Course List | Added controller to change the “Free” and “See More” texts
- Fixed: EA Static Product | add to cart not working
- Fixed: EA Instagram Feed | Force square option not stretching the images
- Few minor bug fix & improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

Essential Addons for Elementor Pro v5.0.0 Make my website critical error. Install or update any plugins =>critical error . Anyone look like me?

Essential Addons for Elementor Pro v5.0.0 Make my website critical error. Install or update any plugins =>critical error . Anyone look like me?

Had similar with The Plus Addons (see it's own plugin thread for more info), Plus Free and Pro activates all fine along with Elementor, but when re-activate Elementor Pro, WordPress crashes with critical error.

First try uninstalling plugin and clean databases/cache etc and reinstall and try again. If still doing it then try additional methods.

Try increasing your WordPress memory limit for starters, simply google 'PHP memory limit error' if you need help doing it. I had mine setup already on 512 on my local site and yet Plus still crashed on me. Also, check your maximum upload size, again you can simply google 'increase WordPress plugin size limit' if you need help with that. You should in theory, really be able to do both at the same time.

Depending on how you are running WordPress, you might need to do the above through your hostings own setup or cPanel etc, whereas I am testing everything on my own local site.

It might be something simple as increasing limits or clean and fresh install. Or it might be an issue with Elementor Pro as already mentioned, note that Elementor Pro has been affecting other plugins as well, so it could be a conflict with the code within Elementor Pro that is causing the issue here.

Reactions: lkb123
Had similar with The Plus Addons (see it's own plugin thread for more info), Plus Free and Pro activates all fine along with Elementor, but when re-activate Elementor Pro, WordPress crashes with critical error.

First try uninstalling plugin and clean databases/cache etc and reinstall and try again. If still doing it then try additional methods.

Try increasing your WordPress memory limit for starters, simply google 'PHP memory limit error' if you need help doing it. I had mine setup already on 512 on my local site and yet Plus still crashed on me. Also, check your maximum upload size, again you can simply google 'increase WordPress plugin size limit' if you need help with that. You should in theory, really be able to do both at the same time.

Depending on how you are running WordPress, you might need to do the above through your hostings own setup or cPanel etc, whereas I am testing everything on my own local site.

It might be something simple as increasing limits or clean and fresh install. Or it might be an issue with Elementor Pro as already mentioned, note that Elementor Pro has been affecting other plugins as well, so it could be a conflict with the code within Elementor Pro that is causing the issue here.
I still haven't found the problem. And the solution is still deleted Essential Addons for Elementor Pro v5.0.0 .
v4.4.12 Nulled works fine. I setup PHP memory limit 2Gb and WP_MEMORY_LIMIT 1Gb . I don't think it error with limit.

These errors do not occur directly. When installing the plugin it still works normally. Until I update or install another plugin. And there are no error messages about Essential Addons for Elementor. It shows an error message
Attempt to assign property "translations" on null in /var/www/zxc.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/helper/class-wc-helper-updater.php:81

Lots of errors from different plugins. It confused me. I went through each plugin error. But when reviewing the operations I do. Does not interfere with the file. Edit content only => database. But when I restore the website (including code and database) I don't do any action. Update only Essential Addons for Elementor Pro v5.0.0 and install 1 plugin Jettabs => Critical Errors. I restore one more time. And update 1 plugin => Critical Errors too.

When I delete Essential Addons for Elementor Pro v5.0.0 . Everything is back to normal and no more error messages. So i comeback ver v4.4.12 :')

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock