• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eShop - Multi Vendor eCommerce App & eCommerce Vendor Marketplace Flutter App

eShop - Multi Vendor eCommerce App & eCommerce Vendor Marketplace Flutter App 2.8.2

No permission to download
The user app is not connectig to the backend, I keep getting invalid hash error please help

i have a problem when i setup php file

A Database Error Occurred​

Error Number: 1146

Table 'sonikmed_eshop.settings' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM `settings` WHERE `variable` = 'system_settings'

Filename: helpers/function_helper.php

Line Number: 104
can any one help me with this problem

Latest update please

Version 2.0.6​

(updated on 08-Aug-2022 )

+ Added web-hook for each payment gateway
+ Added Custom Notification Text (you can set notification text in any language and any format)
+ Added Sales Report in admin panel and Seller panel
+ Added Payment Method filter on Order section of admin panel and seller panel
+ Added Send notification to a specific user
+ Added Multi-language option in Admin panel
+ Added 2 Sections based on User Interaction (Customer Application)
+ You Are looking for : Here the product will be shown which the user has seen (on the Product Details page)
+ You might Also Like: Here the product will be shown based on user search history (on Homescreen)
+ Added Product FAQs search option on customer application
+ UI improve customer app
+ Issue Fixed

Sorry guys I’ll take little late to update this resource because few months ago I turned on 2 factor authentication by Google in codecanyon and i lost that phone and when I try to login with new phone it’s asking 2 factor auth password (no.) so I opened ticket to get back my account kindly wait

Sorry guys I’ll take little late to update this resource because few months ago I turned on 2 factor authentication by Google in codecanyon and i lost that phone and when I try to login with new phone it’s asking 2 factor auth password (no.) so I opened ticket to get back my account kindly wait
Still ???

Syehassan updated eShop - Multi Vendor eCommerce App & eCommerce Vendor Marketplace Flutter App with a new update entry:

Change Log: – 8 aug 2022

Change Log: – 08 Aug 2022
– Version: 2.0.6
+ Added web-hook for each payment gateway
+ Added Custom Notification Text (you can set notification text in any language and any format)
+ Added Sales Report in admin panel and Seller panel
+ Added Payment Method filter on Order section of admin panel and seller panel
+ Added Send notification to specific user
+ Added Multi-language option in Admin panel
+ Added 2 Sections based on User Interaction (Customer Application)
+ You Are looking for: Here...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Shivendra
I CANT MAKE ANY CHANGES ON ADMIN PANEL, BEEN REQUESTING FOR PURCHASE CODE...... FDGSFDG.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock