• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Envira Gallery - Premium WP Gallery Plugin

Envira Gallery - Premium WP Gallery Plugin v1.9.10 + Addons

No permission to download
@TassieNZ have envira supersize ?
+1, for Envira Supersize Addon
@TassieNZ just in case you missed, you have the above one ?
For some reason I don't have it. Will try to track it down! :)

Does it still exist? It is not with the package!
With the release of Envira Gallery v1.5.8 the Supersize feature no longer requires a separate Addon.

Enable the Supersize Option from the Lightbox tab
Next, navigate to the Lightbox tab.

Click the checkbox to Enable Lightbox Supersize?.

Enable Lightbox Supersize Option

UPDATE: I was right as in the envira-gallery.php it states on line 310 ...
PHP:
<p><?php esc_html_e( 'The Supersize addon was detected on your system. All features have been merged directly into Envira Gallery, so it is no longer necessary. It has been deactivated.', 'envira-gallery' ); ?></p>

Last edited:
Reactions: CyberDeviL
Does it still exist? It is not with the package!

UPDATE: I was right as in the envira-gallery.php it states on line 310 ...
PHP:
<p><?php esc_html_e( 'The Supersize addon was detected on your system. All features have been merged directly into Envira Gallery, so it is no longer necessary. It has been deactivated.', 'envira-gallery' ); ?></p>

Got it & found, thought it was separate addon .

Seems the Envira Gallery on here is outdated? At least I can't see the one from December.

Attached is UNTOUCHED (for @CyberDeviL ) and NULLED v1.9.1.4

Attachments

• envira-gallery.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
  • envira-gallery_nulled.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 89
Is there a chance someone could upload Videos addon please? :) thank you so much for nulling though!

I get following error after i update to v1.9.2.2
''There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.''

hi @Babak thank you for all the updates. I am thinking of using it for a project. can you update the plugin again ? 1.9.3.1

''There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.''

"Error E_PARSE in row 539 in file /var/www/vhosts/bg-voice.info/newt.bg-voice.info/wp-content/plugins/envira-gallery/src/Admin/License.php. Error: syntax error, unexpected '*'"

"Error E_PARSE in row 539 in file /var/www/vhosts/bg-voice.info/newt.bg-voice.info/wp-content/plugins/envira-gallery/src/Admin/License.php. Error: syntax error, unexpected '*'"
Edit your License.php file and find
PHP:
$response_body = wp_remote_retrieve_body( $response );*/

Replace it with
PHP:
$response_body = wp_remote_retrieve_body( $response );

Save/upload and you should be ok.

I get this notice when i try to create a gallery:

Heads up! An Envira Gallery License is required.​

To create more galleries, please verify your Envira Gallery License is active.

What do i need to do please?

Hey, awesome plugin. I need the lightroom plugin for adobe, someone put here but link is dead. Can someone reupload it?
Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock