• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

‎️‍🖌️ Figma for UI/UX: Master Web Design in Figma [Complete Course]

foolsgold

Banned User
Jun 2, 2020
localhost
Watch Online or Download >> ‎️Figma for UI/UX: Master Web Design in Figma [Udemy TOP Rated]
This course will teach you everything you need to know about modern web design and we're going to use Figma, one of the best design programs. Here are some of the things that you'll learn:
  • The course is beginner friendly - we'll take it step by step and learn through fun exercises!
  • UI & UX - all the essential principles you have to know
  • Responsive design: transform the desktop version to the mobile version
  • How to prepare the design for coding: make coders & clients happy
  • Design principles that can be applied on any project 1663478795087.png
  • Find out what clients want from you - what assets/deliverables and in what format
Why take this course?
  • You'll work on real world projects that are actually live and they have visitors & clients;
  • Discover the best tips & tricks that will take you from beginner to advanced user in a very short time;
  • Explore case studies where I explain in detail the most common mistakes;
  • Get access to a Discord group filled with people that love web design - this is a free chat room where you can often find me;
Web design has changed my life in an incredible way - it helped me move out of my parents house, it gave me a wonderful career as a freelancer, I created a design company, but more than anything it made me confident. This is a life skill that you can depend on. I know that no matter what happens in my life, I can create value through my own two hands by designing beautiful websites. I know everything will be OK because of that. At the end of this course, I hope you'll be as confident as I am. Let's get to work!

Who this course is for:
  • This course is great for both beginners and advanced users that want to learn modern web design
  • Website developers that want to learn how to design websites
  • People that want to know how to transform the desktop version of a website to the mobile one
  • Designers that don't know the latest web design trends and principles
  • Anyone who wants a life skill they can depend on - whethever for a new career or another income stream
Learn Figma for UI work and modern web design: create beautiful responsive websites. Figma - the future of web design! Last updated recently, this course has over 1200+ 5⭐ students. Learn more about the course on Udemy https://www.udemy.com/share/105rzO3 1663478795087.png
11.5hrs of video and 5 premium resources help beginners catch up. Authored by Christian Doru Barin
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Let me know if downloads doesn't work or something's missing.

@bobsmith @Medw1311 can you guys check the issue on your end? I just can open the file, tried in guest mode. The password is correct. I'm sorry @berok for your inconvenience. But, there seems to be nothing wrong from my side (at least until someone else also claims it).

type it like it was mentionned. but no result see screen capture
Please try copying and pasting the password. I tried a few times typing and pasting, and password is indeed correct. There seems to be something wrong on your side, unfortunately.

@bobsmith @Medw1311 can you guys check the issue on your end? I just can open the file, tried in guest mode. The password is correct. I'm sorry @berok for your inconvenience. But, there seems to be nothing wrong from my side (at least until someone else also claims it).
Working fine for me...

Capture.PNG

• Love
Reactions: foolsgold
sorry guys for the issue, was typing foolsgold instead of foolscoal.😅
thank you for your support (y)

Watch Online or Download >> ‎️Figma for UI/UX: Master Web Design in Figma [Udemy TOP Rated]

Learn Figma for UI work and modern web design: create beautiful responsive websites. Figma - the future of web design! Last updated recently, this course has over 1200+ 5⭐ students. Learn more about the course on Udemy https://www.udemy.com/share/105rzO3 1663478795087.png
11.5hrs of video and 5 premium resources help beginners catch up. Authored by Christian Doru Barin
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

empty when extracting files.. half of the course is missing after extract files..

a little late to the party, links are dead, are you able to provide a new link? Thanks :)

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

all links are down 😥

Reactions: might and pierrenel
I have the course but could you guys suggest some hosts for this? It's around 8GB so I don't think GDrive would be viable here. And, Sharepoint limits the bandwidth after some. Most of them others I know let files expire after 30 days. New ones are not reliable. Maybe Send.cm? I could do with Mega but I think if you are free account, it limits the download size.

Suggest me some.
I made a list of these hosts, a while ago but seem to forget its location, and so my question to you guys :D
It'd have been nice if torrents were working on my network, It's I guess an issue from my ISP. Because I can download at max speeds but it rarely uploads a byte or so and then stays stalled for eternity. Say, If I leave it open forever, then in about 12 hours, for a file of 3GBs, it'd upload back 300MBs. Most of the time 0B/s.
And yes, in execution logs, it does say all ports listening successful.

I have the course but could you guys suggest some hosts for this? It's around 8GB so I don't think GDrive would be viable here. And, Sharepoint limits the bandwidth after some. Most of them others I know let files expire after 30 days. New ones are not reliable. Maybe Send.cm? I could do with Mega but I think if you are free account, it limits the download size.

Suggest me some.
I made a list of these hosts, a while ago but seem to forget its location, and so my question to you guys :D
It'd have been nice if torrents were working on my network, It's I guess an issue from my ISP. Because I can download at max speeds but it rarely uploads a byte or so and then stays stalled for eternity. Say, If I leave it open forever, then in about 12 hours, for a file of 3GBs, it'd upload back 300MBs. Most of the time 0B/s.
And yes, in execution logs, it does say all ports listening successful.
is it possible if u give us through torrent?

Reactions: Carousel2002
Moderators, please check the links for any issues before deleting :) [no popups, no waiting time or annoying ads, fast download speeds]
Stream (no ads, no buffer): https://c2n1.short.gy/NAYB01WwaqSa [if server overloaded, refresh]
Fast Download (7zip, 3 parts): https://c2n1.short.gy/tMpcyTvJ6jnn

Password for ZIP File:
View hidden content is available for registered users!

I'll post onedrive mirror for streaming soon. I've trouble with people reporting on onedrive still;

Last edited:
Reactions: BKK
Last edited:
Reactions: might
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock