• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[HELP] Add to cart button

Leo33

May 6, 2022
I'm using this theme for my website but I don't like the add to cart button and I saw another site that is using the same theme that has the nicer and neater add to cart button. I would like to know the code that the other page use to have that button. Help is appreciated

My web:
1652748253920.png

Their web:
1652748364647.png

This is their website: click

Last edited:
Right click on the button > choose inspect > copy the CSS for the button.

For example:
CSS:
button.single_add_to_cart_button.button.alt {
    position: relative;
    z-index: 2;
    padding: 10px 25px;
    background-color: var(--primary-color);
    border-radius: 2px;
    border: none;
    color: var(--primary-b-color);
    font-weight: 400;
    outline: none;
}

Do this for everything you want similar.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock