• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eMarket - All-in-One Multi Vendor MarketPlace Elementor WordPress Theme (53 Indexes, Mobile Layouts)

eMarket - All-in-One Multi Vendor MarketPlace Elementor WordPress Theme (53 Indexes, Mobile Layouts) 7.9.0

No permission to download
Can anybody guide, why the left and right sidebar is blank after demo import?

Attachments

• emarket.png
    emarket.png
    778.6 KB · Views: 18
Hello,After demo imported on your site sometimes in case of data not showing you will hae to customise the site manully from all parts of your website.if you redo the import the same issue may happen again and waste of data.For exemple i did one last time and the jet smart filter didnt show on my product page and i did it manually and customized my template

Babak updated eMarket - Multi Vendor MarketPlace WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

eMarket Theme v4.8.0 Nulled

Download eMarket v4.8.0 - Multi Vendor MarketPlace WordPress Theme Nulled Free
—-—-- VERSION – 4.8.0: Released on May-27-2021
--—-— [+] Update WordPress 5.7.2 [+] Update WooCommerce 5.3.0 [+] Update One Click Import Data [+] Update Custom color [#] Bug fix: Fix bug in single product [#] Bug fix: Fix bug in mobile layout [#] Bug fix: Fix bug in SW Woo Swatches

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated eMarket - Multi Vendor MarketPlace WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

eMarket Theme v4.9.0 Nulled

Download eMarket v4.9.0 - Multi Vendor MarketPlace WordPress Theme Nulled Free
------------ VERSION - 4.9.0: Released on Jul-13-2021 ------------

[+] Update WooCommerce 5.4.1
[+] Update Revolution Slider 6.5.4
[+] Update Elementor Pro 3.3.1
[+] Update WPBakery Page Builder 6.7.0
[#] Bug fix: Fix bug in previous versions

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Jusses
Hello,After demo imported on your site sometimes in case of data not showing you will hae to customise the site manully from all parts of your website.if you redo the import the same issue may happen again and waste of data.For exemple i did one last time and the jet smart filter didnt show on my product page and i did it manually and customized my template
Dude, is your imported demo data exactly the same as the theme presentation?The data I imported seems to be not exactly the same as the presentation.

Attachments

• 20210727173342.jpg
    20210727173342.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210727173325.jpg
    20210727173325.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 9
Please anyone has used Dokan with emarket with theme ? the dashboard of vendor is not showing, instead it shows [wcv_vendor_dashboard] ; please do anyone has an idea about this,
thanks in advance

Thanks for sharing

v5.1.0 is out
[+] [NEW] Update Homepage #36: Grocery Store
[+] [NEW] Optimize theme performance
[+] Update WordPress 5.8.1
[+] Update WooCommerce 5.7.0
[+] Update Revolution Slider 6.5.8
[+] Update Elementor Pro 3.4.1

Please update to v5.1

------------ VERSION - 5.1.0: Released on Sep-22-2021 ------------
[+] [NEW] Update Homepage #36: Grocery Store
[+] Update WooCommerce 5.7.0
[#] Bug fix: Fix bug with include tax function

------------ VERSION - 5.0.0: Released on Sep-15-2021 ------------
[+] [NEW] Optimize theme performance
[+] Update WordPress 5.8.1
[+] Update Revolution Slider 6.5.8
[+] Update Elementor Pro 3.4.1

------------ VERSION - 4.9.1: Released on Aug-30-2021 ------------
[+] Update WordPress 5.8
[+] Update WooCommerce 5.6
[+] Update Revolution Slider 6.5.7
[+] Update Elementor Pro 3.3.8

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock