• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Email Verifier Pro - Bulk Email Addresses Validation, Mail Sender & Email Lead Management Tools

Email Verifier Pro - Bulk Email Addresses Validation, Mail Sender & Email Lead Management Tools v4.6.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Hello! In this verison 2.3 is there no registration for new users? In 1.6 there were an option to people register or not register. Thanks you to upload this @swa413 and thank you to null @librero27. And another thing, I am testing my homail.com account and it´s giving invalid email adrdress, this error is just with hotmail.com

Last edited:
Hello,

Thank you to @swa413 and @librero27.

I've an issue with the system when i click on verify on list page nothing happens.

I check logs of apache no error i don't understand what is the problem. Someone can help me please ?

As far as I know, the the server which you have installed this script, there should be an SMTP server with port 25 already running, please read the documentation, you will get the idea

VERSION 2.6

Fixed: License new system validation fix
Fixed: Few more fixes

Anybody have the latest update, please upload

Has anyone gotten this working? Tried on a few diff servers.. trying it on a subdomain. ..I get:
You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Last edited:
VERSION 2.6

Fixed: License new system validation fix
Fixed: Few more fixes

VERSION 2.8

Added: Outlook365 Business Address Validation Support
Fixed: Few more code fixes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruiztees
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock