• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ElementsKit - Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder

ElementsKit - Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder v3.6.0

No permission to download
I can't seem to use or insert the Preset widgets for this, when I try there's an activate button instead of the usual insert but if I go and press it it shows that it is activated.

Pro v2.1.0 Untouched - @NullMaster

Version: 2.1.0 (24-12-2020)
New: Advanced Tab Widget now has option to enable URL hash routing capability.
New: Option to set popup alignment for Woo Mini Cart Widget.
Fix: Popup Modal Widget content editor showing same content for multiple widget in the same page.
Fix: Minor CSS broken issues fixed on Hotspot Widget.
Fix: Some css broken issues fixed on hotspot
Fix: added featured category link field 'Woo Category List' widget
Fix: Buttons white-space are reset to default.
Fix: Woo Product Carousel and List Widget compatibility with TwentyTwentyOne Theme.
Fix: CSS ul and ol list style wasn't visible inside widgets.

Attachments

• elementskit-2.1.0.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Babak updated ElementsKit - The Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor ElementsKit v2.1.0 Nulled

Download ElementsKit v2.1.0 - The Ultimate Addons for Elementor Page Builder Nulled Free
Version: 2.1.0 (24-12-2020) - Thanks to @NullMaster
New: Advanced Tab Widget now has option to enable URL hash routing capability.
New: Option to set popup alignment for Woo Mini Cart Widget.
Fix: Popup Modal Widget content editor showing same content for multiple widget in the same page.
Fix: Minor CSS broken issues fixed on Hotspot Widget.
Fix: Some css broken issues...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi
i cant import template or widget
i click insert but loading page not change

please help me

@NullMaster I've just tested your version and confirm the PRO templates won't import.

Any fix? Maybe the Lite version needs to be nulled too?

Reactions: Guyver
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock