• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Vs Divi Theme

Elementor any day over Divi

But I'm exploring LiveCanvas now and that could be a game changer.

Honest COmparison after using both

Divi: If you are ready to buy more plugins and type css tricks to make it as you want, you can go with divi.
Divi doesn't come with a form manager, popup builder. Also their theme builder is a hell mess

Elementor: Without using any other plugin you can build entire site with Page builder, theme builder with header and footer builder, you can design forms, popups, integrate with Mailchimp or email. You don't need any other plugin to do all this in elementor.

Plus the performance is better than divi, I am not a fan of both. I run a blog with fox theme and found to be the best one for blog(Becoz i want Gutenberg editor and elementor wont allow me to edit in Gutenberg). But if you want a page builder no-second thought to go with elementor. It is the best available PAgebuilder now.

Many claims that divis can be customized by adding CSS. For such people if I am ready to code i may not even need page builders. The primary function of a PB is to no code development and design. FOr that elementor is the best .

Last edited:
Honest COmparison after using both

Divi: If you are ready to buy more plugins and type css tricks to make it as you want, you can go with divi.
Divi doesn't come with a form manager, popup builder. Also their theme builder is a hell mess

Elementor: Without using any other plugin you can build entire site with Page builder, theme builder with header and footer builder, you can design forms, popups, integrate with Mailchimp or email. You don't need any other plugin to do all this in elementor.

Plus the performance is better than divi, I am not a fan of both. I run a blog with fox theme and found to be the best one for blog(Becoz i want Gutenberg editor and elementor wont allow me to edit in Gutenberg). But if you want a page builder no-second thought to go with elementor. It is the best available PAgebuilder now.

Many claims that divis can be customized by adding CSS. For such people if I am ready to close i may not even need page builders. The primary function of a PB is to no code development and design. FOr that elementor is the best .
very detail comparison, I have tried divi to set up an online store, it is real bad for me, I also tried flatsome theme
well, if you are green one, I think flatsome theme is a good choice to quickly set up your idea website. I also still use flatsome theme now, and I am learning elementor too, I highly recommend both flatsome and elementor+theme if you are interested with wordpress, haha~

Reactions: octopus1982
very detail comparison, I have tried divi to set up an online store, it is real bad for me, I also tried flatsome theme
well, if you are green one, I think flatsome theme is a good choice to quickly set up your idea website. I also still use flatsome theme now, and I am learning elementor too, I highly recommend both flatsome and elementor+theme if you are interested with wordpress, haha~
Iam not a web designer or developer. I do it for hobby. Pure hobby. I also heard flatsome is good. Will check myself and post a review here.

Reactions: Kamily
comparaison très détaillée, j'ai essayé divi pour monter une boutique en ligne, c'est vraiment mauvais pour moi, j'ai aussi essayé le thème flatsome
eh bien, si vous êtes vert, je pense que le thème flatsome est un bon choix pour configurer rapidement votre site Web d'idées. J'utilise aussi toujours le thème flatsome maintenant, et j'apprends également elementor, je recommande fortement flatsome et elementor + theme si vous êtes intéressé par wordpress, haha ~
Oui, franchement,vous avez raison,le thème flatsome est bon pour monter un site, et de plus elementor est le thème le plus utilisé,c'est bon aussi.je recommande les deux thèmes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nación Pádel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock