• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor vs Breakdown

Breakdance is light years ahead of Elementor. If you want to build accessible, html compliant websites, Elementor is not an option.

Anybody that is serious about building professional WP websites with a page builder has BOB to choose from.

Bricks, oxygen and Breakdance.

For Gutenberg, Cwicly is fast becoming a good choice

If you care about producing accessible and scalable websites with clean output then I would not choose either of those, a wise choice is Bricks especially if you combine it with the automatic css framework.

Breakdance is technically way ahead of all those page builders mentioned here. Once you used breakdance to disable the wordpress themeing system, you loose so much overhead and useless functionality. Breakdance is a lot more performant than the other page builders I used (and I used all major ones) and it allows you full customization of your template without needing to code a single line of html/css/js.

when it comes to performance: It also has a lot of settings that come with plugins like perfmatters/wprocket - and they work. So if I can ever replace one of those plugins, I would do it.

When it comes to making Wordpresswebsites with breakdance there is one thing that is important: You need to know the basics of webdevelopment. It can help you have the best onsite SEO or be your worst enemy. All depending on your knowledge on where and how to place elemeents in HTML

I would never recommend you use Elementor. I did for a long time until I found Breakdance. After getting accustomed to Breakdance you realize just how terrible Elementor is. It is SOOOOOO slow both in designing and rendering pages even with good hosting. Being that BD is really pretty new developmentally speaking there are still several things that need tweaked and are missing, nothing that you can't include if you know what you are doing.

What really takes getting used to with BD is that you don't really use templates in the way you might be used to with other builders. It has what are called Design Libraries, so if you like the way other people have built out sites and they've made their DL accessible you can copy over the design to your own site and change the things you want to change like colors, typographies, etc. On the other hand if you start from scratch, you can spend a ton of time getting things set up just the way you want.

The UI of BD is so easy to use and move between screens. I think in another year or so they should be near the top of any Wordpress site builder's repertoire.

I would never recommend you use Elementor. I did for a long time until I found Breakdance. After getting accustomed to Breakdance you realize just how terrible Elementor is. It is SOOOOOO slow both in designing and rendering pages even with good hosting. Being that BD is really pretty new developmentally speaking there are still several things that need tweaked and are missing, nothing that you can't include if you know what you are doing.

What really takes getting used to with BD is that you don't really use templates in the way you might be used to with other builders. It has what are called Design Libraries, so if you like the way other people have built out sites and they've made their DL accessible you can copy over the design to your own site and change the things you want to change like colors, typographies, etc. On the other hand if you start from scratch, you can spend a ton of time getting things set up just the way you want.

The UI of BD is so easy to use and move between screens. I think in another year or so they should be near the top of any Wordpress site builder's repertoire.
BD is really an Elementor killer. Bricks will still be a competent contender with Oxygen being a reliable backup to both. If U can use anybofnthe above mentioned, you can use the others. Be a BOB WP Developer

Bricks Builder is much better than Elementor. Especially if you build dynamic websites and use tools like ACF Pro, MetaBox or JetEngine. Besides, the pages are much faster. And if you also use ACSS, your pages are automatically responsive. Frames (from ACSS) save you a lot of time when building websites.

All in all, Bricks Builder is much more professional.

Bricks Builder is much better than Elementor. Especially if you build dynamic websites and use tools like ACF Pro, MetaBox or JetEngine. Besides, the pages are much faster. And if you also use ACSS, your pages are automatically responsive. Frames (from ACSS) save you a lot of time when building websites.

All in all, Bricks Builder is much more professional.

Not to be rude but did you look at the title of the thread?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock