• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
Everything working fine on here,
what i deed, downloaded the files from @NullMaster , extracted the "elementor-pro-templates.zip" and copy past the files to "elementor3.1.4.zip\elementor\templates\"
After that installed both, the free and the pro !

Ps:
i didn't activate the beta "Landing Pages" because is not working yet, and i don't know if it's related to the fix or is not ready yet to use, anyway, it is on beta phase, so is better to leave it alone !

Reactions: GoodMonkey
tasmanian-png.54093

Inside the folder, there was a Read Me Before Importing Demos file, there was this note and i qoute:

Try that.

Everything working fine on here,
what i deed, downloaded the files from @NullMaster , extracted the "elementor-pro-templates.zip" and copy past the files to "elementor3.1.4.zip\elementor\templates\"
After that installed both, the free and the pro !

Ps:
i didn't activate the beta "Landing Pages" because is not working yet, and i don't know if it's related to the fix or is not ready yet to use, anyway, it is on beta phase, so is better to leave it alone !

I follow this vedio, it works!!! you should step by step!

I've found this post, https://elementor.com/help/undefined-error-while-loading-templates/, and switched my PHP version from 7.4 to 7.3. Then, I switched it back to 7.4.

Now it is working like a charm.

Thank you, guys!

Reactions: abacoin and Mscv50
для импорта демонстраций сначала создайте бесплатного пользователя внутри elementor.com и подключитесь к своему сайту
бабиато / бабак
English Please !

I can't understand why it doesn't load me the templates I imported, it always tells me to link the account. I installed the free, installed the premium, connected the site to my basic account on the Elementor site, then uploaded the premium library and when I go to put a "pro" template it always asks me to connect to my account, even if I click again connect he opens the page he connects me to the account but then returns to the Elementor page asking to connect the account to use the template. does anyone know how i can do? thanks.

I can't understand why it doesn't load me the templates I imported, it always tells me to link the account. I installed the free, installed the premium, connected the site to my basic account on the Elementor site, then uploaded the premium library and when I go to put a "pro" template it always asks me to connect to my account, even if I click again connect he opens the page he connects me to the account but then returns to the Elementor page asking to connect the account to use the template. does anyone know how i can do? thanks.
did you install the free from here? its working for me without registration...(i only tried blocks, not whole templates)

The following error is occurring, any idea why it happens.

Warning: Undefined array key "requires" in /wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 65

Warning
: Undefined array key "new_version" in /wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 75

Warning
: Undefined array key "requires" in /wordpress/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 65

Warning
: Undefined array key "new_version" in /wordpress/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/updater.php on line 75

I installed this and trying to create a header template...

The global colours don't save, the color picker doesn't update the color i just picked to the color box even though i can see the color changes on the page.

The whole header looks different on front end. The weird thing is that I managed to make the template show ok on frontend by exporting the json and then importing it to new header template. But if I change anything it won't update on frontend so i would have to export import again.

I tried couple of things, ran Rerun Update Script from Elementor> Tools> Version control>,
also ran the rebuild CSS but didn't fix the issue.

Any ideas? Is anybody experiencing the same?

V

----- EDIT: I got it work! -----

I deactivated Elementor Pro, deleted Elementor Free, reinstalled Free and reactivated both.

Everything seems to work now.

Thanks!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock