• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
Last edited:
You need to activate it here:

1616787126002.png
Still in beta stage ! is better to not use this in you production site !
Tested, some of the templates works and some not, error "The following error(s) occurred while processing the request: No Response. "

Still in beta stage ! is better to not use this in you production site !
Tested, some of the templates works and some not, error "The following error(s) occurred while processing the request: No Response. "

Sure, thank you!

Hey guys. I am having a problem after the last update, it is a weird error because it says the_content is not found, this error is creating a new header. Additionally, i have some pages that show completely blank, even though when i check their code using Ctrl+U everything is there.

2021-03-27 17.56.36 teamperu.info 4f433757d928.png

I disabled all the plugins except Elementor, ACF Pro and Litespeed cachea, still the problem persists.

2021-03-27 17.58.43 teamperu.info e0b834ce53e8.png

Just a heads up, meanwhile i will keep looking for the problem.

EDIT 1: Disabled Hello Theme and replaced it with Astra and is working at the moment. I had the latest version fo hello theme installed. I will keep checking to determine if it is a problem with my site setup or the plugin.

EDIT 2: Definitely not the nulling. I downgraded Elementor and still the problem comes and go, but could be an incompatibility with the latest Elementor version and other plugins. Decided to change elementskit and ACF extended (prime suspect) for alternate plugins.

EDIT 3: Finally decided to start over, the Database had more than 30,000 tables (when only 350 are needed), I have been testing a lot of plugins, so all that testing probably caused a problem in a table or some of the options in the wp_options table got corrupted.

@frizzel Thanks for your reply, but I am not changing or touching in any way the templates, also I am using Hello theme and all the pages are done using Elementor Canvas (It is not a website that I am building but an Intranet App).

Last edited:
As is clear from the error message, it has to do with the template you're trying to edit, it has nothing to do with other plug-ins. If the error doesn't occur with another theme, you already know where to look: the templates of the theme you're working with.

And maybe:

Reactions: smalok
Hi guys, I connect with elementor official site, but it still can not insert templete from library, how can i solve it

Reactions: bentley06
try this:
  1. Deactivate both Elementor and Elementor Pro.
  2. Delete Elementor.
  3. Install Elementor from your wordpress dashboard.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
  5. Test,if everything works well, go to the next step.
  6. Install Elementor downloaded from here And activate it.
  7. Activate Elementor Pro. if it ask for the activation code use this one:
    Code:
    fb351f05958872E193feb37a505a84be
Watch the video for more details:

Activation :

If you still have a problem , please post a screenshot !

Ps:
For a very low price you can get a legit installation by @medw1311
Take a look here:
BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: 50% OFF ALL PRICES BELOW
Hi,

I'm getting this error while importing free or pro blocks/pages:

An error occurred
The following error(s) occurred while processing the request:
undefined.
undefined.
undefined.

Using "v3.2.1 Pro + v3.1.4 Free".

Any advice?

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20210331193618.png
    ScreenShot_20210331193618.png
    220.8 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Orwa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock