• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
Hello, thanks for your reply.
Ive been following the instructions and your videos, but I cant make ir work.
After the activation of Elementor PRO I enter to the License Menu and everything seems valid and Ok.
But when trying to import a template, got same error everytime.
Can you tell me which versions are you using on your installation so I can make my tests?
Thanks in advance.

Alright, i found one header "and footer" template which gave me the same error as yours !

screenshot-4.png

I think @NullMaster forget to ad this in his fix ;)

Last edited:
Read some of the posts above yours and you will see the answer ............ NO!
I am not particularly interested in the template library. I'll wait some more for a stable release.

[QUOTE = "medw1311, publicación: 369554, miembro: 30029"]
Pro v3.0.10 sin tocar - [USER = 1697] @NullMaster [/ USER]

#### 3.0.10 - 2022-01-20
Tweak: Se agregó compatibilidad de traducción de cadenas de controles de edición con Elementor Pro v3.1
[/CITAR]
Gracias. ¡Lo probaré en mi entorno de prueba!

Interesting, but I'm not sure the v3.1.0 was actually a final release, but rather a beta. Only saying this as I now see there is a Free 3.1.0b4

Also, I never got update notifications on any of my clients sites. o_O

Poor Taz. Has old age caught up with me and I'm going demented? 🤣

Last edited:
Interesting, but I'm not sure the v3.1.0 was actually a final release, but rather a beta. Only saying this as I now see there is a Free 3.1.0b4

Also, I never got update notifications on any of my clients sites. o_O

Poor Taz. Has old age caught up with me and I'm going demented? 🤣
No youre not going crazy, the push (and main) update for Elementor as today is 3.0.16, i think youre right about the beta stage.

thanks. i'll look now.
Hello, NullMaster.
Do you use the method where you load all the json template files from a folder?
Can you provide information about the way to pull the templates from the folder?
Please be free to ask anything,I have some experience working on Elementor.

Thanks for taking the time of reading this.

Hi, dear bro on my site is everything seem to work fined but the page that built with elementor was load very slow and always show warning message " server error " all the time, Anyone can give me some advise to fix?

Hey, your message was reported for not using English as your communication language. Just wanted to let you know that you need to follow the rules. I hope you understand mate.
Translate bro ! and you will understand my replay, basically i am telling the same as you to the one who posted a "Non English" replay !
Habla ingles por favor = Speak English please

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock