• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Babak and TassieNZ
Please test FREE v3.1.0 on a staging site before installing on a production site. And DO NOT update if you are using Piotnet Addons (PAFE) v6.3.47 or older as your Elementor Editor will not load.
Did one of their Beta's escape? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Babak and Medw1311
Can anyone say if this is stable? Seems like a loooooooooot of updates in the changelog.

Can anyone say if this is stable? Seems like a loooooooooot of updates in the changelog.
Nope not stable test carefully before updating.

very strange things happen when you enable Optimized DOM Output - on mobile, column stacking is not working properly, the first column is always pinned on top... tried everything - stretch, middle, bottom, and its always on - top. If anyone else is having problem with this just disable Optimized DOM Output. There are a lot of these bugs not solved yet...

The solution for this is mentioned multi times in multi previous posts. Read before you ask !
Hello, thanks for your reply.
Ive been following the instructions and your videos, but I cant make ir work.
After the activation of Elementor PRO I enter to the License Menu and everything seems valid and Ok.
But when trying to import a template, got same error everytime.
Can you tell me which versions are you using on your installation so I can make my tests?
Thanks in advance.

Hello, thanks for your reply.
Ive been following the instructions and your videos, but I cant make ir work.
After the activation of Elementor PRO I enter to the License Menu and everything seems valid and Ok.
But when trying to import a template, got same error everytime.
Can you tell me which versions are you using on your installation so I can make my tests?
Thanks in advance.
This may be totally silly, but I'll ask anyway! You have made a free account on Elementor and added the details into the free version on WordPress?

If YES, totally ignore my post!!! 🤣

This may be totally silly, but I'll ask anyway! You have made a free account on Elementor and added the details into the free version on WordPress?

If YES, totally ignore my post!!! 🤣
Hi TassieNZ, yes I have more than 25 sites on my.elementor.com, and I can add the non-pro templates before replacing the Main plugin and activating the PRO plugin.
I guess the problem is when trying to add a header pro template in the theme builder, it detects that the licence is nulled and blocks the entire system until I purge the DB.
Please be free to ask anything Ill be waiting for any reply.

Thanks in advance

Hi TassieNZ, yes I have more than 25 sites on my.elementor.com, and I can add the non-pro templates before replacing the Main plugin and activating the PRO plugin.
I guess the problem is when trying to add a header pro template in the theme builder, it detects that the licence is nulled and blocks the entire system until I purge the DB.
Please be free to ask anything Ill be waiting for any reply.

Thanks in advance
Alright. I don't use these ones, but my own nulled. Before you ask, I'm not giving it out. However there is very little difference. ALL the templates are integrated into the free nulled version, so they should all work fine unless not added yet. They are all found in \elementor\templates

Hopefully someone else can assist! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Mscv50
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock