• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
Pro v3.0.9 Untouched - @NullMaster

3.0.9 - 2020-12-29
  • Tweak: Added compatibility to support Improved Asset Loading of Carousel and Slides widgets
  • Fix: Wrong phrasing of Import template success message in Theme Builder
  • Fix: Border color glitch in Theme Builder
hey Have I a risk if install this plugin on my website? I am creating a web store with elementor free, but I have more resources in pro version.

Reactions: baltzis1
its safe but i wouldnt add it unless i really needed it. adds new style sheets and bloat you'd need to remove with something like "asset cleaner". (in my opinion) But definitely safe. There is no nonsense on Babiato.

hey Have I a risk if install this plugin on my website? I am creating a web store with elementor free, but I have more resources in pro version.
It's safe to use "And Test" but is not hassle free.
For every new update you have to wait till the Awesome Babiato Army Fix It and upload it.
Then you have to update it manually in you website ! For one website this will be an easy task, but if you have more, then is better to have a legit license. Ask @medw1311 if you want to save
a good amount of money.

Reactions: Medw1311
Physkx updated Elementor Pro | Brings Whole New Design Experience to WordPress with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.0.9 Pro + v3.0.16 Free

Download Elementor Pro v3.0.9 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled Free
= v3.0.16 - 2021-01-06 = Thanks To @NullMaster

* Tweak: String changes in Delete Site Settings screen
* Fix: Clicking "Recalculate" button in System info throws a PHP error ([#13100](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/13100 ))
* Fix: Regenerate CSS is not working properly in large scale servers
* Fix: Template Library title sanitization to avoid security issues
* Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello Dudes,

Last time I tested this install method it worked smoothly.
But today on a new website, I have an error message stating that the "License ID" is invalid (screenshot here: https://ibb.co/SXQ44f0) when trying to insert PRO template.

I will investigate this and update here.
I Just wanted to share to see if someone else has the same behaviour.

Update 1: Check the first website that was working smoothing a few days ago. It now shows the same error.
So something it sounds like something changed on Elementor's servers.
Update 2: Elementor License settings still states that the Key is active and everything seems to work except importing Pro Template. Which isn't a big deal anyway

Last edited:
Hello Dudes,

Last time I tested this install method it worked smoothly.
But today on a new website, I have an error message stating that the "License ID" is invalid (screenshot here: https://ibb.co/SXQ44f0) when trying to insert PRO template.

I will investigate this and update here.
I Just wanted to share to see if someone else has the same behaviour.

Update 1: Check the first website that was working smoothing a few days ago. It now shows the same error.
So something it sounds like something changed on Elementor's servers.
Update 2: Elementor License settings still states that the Key is active and everything seems to work except importing Pro Template. Which isn't a big deal anyway

Just download the latest update from here and install it like any other plugin !
you will be asked if you want to overwrite the old one, just answer yes !
Annotation 2020-12-31 171348.png
If you get any problem then follow the steps in this post below :

Try this:
  1. Deactivate both Elementor and Elementor Pro.
  2. Delete Elementor.
  3. Install Elementor from your wordpress dashboard.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
  5. Test,if everything works well, go to the next step.
  6. Install Elementor downloaded from here And activate it.
  7. Activate Elementor Pro. if it ask for the activation code use this one:
    Code:
    fb351f05958872E193feb37a505a84be
Watch the video for more details:

Activation :

If you still have a problem , please post a screenshot !

Ps1:
Make sure that the autoupdate for your plugin is off

Ps2:
For a very low price you can get a legit installation by @medw1311
Take a look here:
Get Genuine Licences for Elementor Pro,,,

Just download the latest update from here and install it like any other plugin !

Try this:
  2. Delete Elementor.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
    Code:

Activation :

Ps1:
Make sure that the autoupdate for your plugin is off

Ps2:
Take a look here:
I will redo the steps above to be extra-sure, but this is what I have already done actually...

More than that, as explained above, I had already installed Elementor Pro on a website by following your step-by-step and it worked. But today, without any modification to that website, it stopped working.

My previous message contained a screenshot (https://ibb.co/SXQ44f0)

Thanks for your help Dude!

Hello guys! Im getting this error when trying to edit a page... If i click for preview debug is returning "Stylesheet is missing.". Localhost works ok except template importing that gives another error "Site url has changed...".

Attachments

• elementor.png
    elementor.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 22
I will redo the steps above to be extra-sure, but this is what I have already done actually...

More than that, as explained above, I had already installed Elementor Pro on a website by following your step-by-step and it worked. But today, without any modification to that website, it stopped working.

My previous message contained a screenshot (https://ibb.co/SXQ44f0)

Thanks for your help Dude!

Did you solve your problem?
If not, deactivate any caching plugin and purge cache your website !
Then retry the steps above !

Last edited:
is it possible to import the library (custom header, footer, popups, etc) with the nulled version, or must have a valid license coz I'm getting the error:

1610859564362.png

is it possible to import the library (custom header, footer, popups, etc) with the nulled version, or must have a valid license coz I'm getting the error:
1610859564362.png

Try this:
  2. Delete Elementor.
    Code:

Activation :

Ps1:
Make sure that the AutoUpdate for your plugin is off

Ps2:
Take a look here:

You can trust Babiato sources I also use this plugin on my live site.

1610859564362.png

I can import library with this nulled plugin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock