• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
Hello, Everyone, I try almost all the trick but it's not working I don't know what happing it's just loading continuously can any one help me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 34
We welcome the Sangfor Engine Zero to VirusTotal. In the words of the company:

Sangfor Engine Zero (a.k.a SAVE engine in China) is an AI-powered malware inspection engine developed by the Sangfor Security Team and in use at some of the most influential and forward-thinking enterprises globally. Engine Zero utilizes machine learning technology to analyze and synthesize input data.

The combined power of Sangfor’s dedicated R&D and Security teams, comprised of data scientists, security analysts and white hat researchers, has produced Engine Zero’s unique, multi-dimentional features, able to detect and classify malicious files, sight unseen. Engine Zero surpasses traditional detection engines (feature/hash based) in its ability to:

1. Ability to identify new and unknown malware with no updates to the AI model
2. Proven industry-leading ransomware detection capabilities (successfully detected WannaCry, Globelmposter, GandCrab, CrySiS and their families)
3. Integrate and work in conjunction with the highly-automated Neural-X, Sangfor’s AI-enabled cloud platform for threat intelligence & analytics, to self-evolve and self-teach without human intervention.”

p/s: just sharing a little info .. xoxo

• Love
Reactions: Babak
I make a test with the V3.0.6 from Babiato and an original 3.0.6 version.
The only difference between the 2 versions are some code lines to null the plugin.

Both versions (original and nulled) show a malware content with "Sangfor Engine Zero". So "Sangfor Engine Zero" need to change is malware code detection. :)

I never found any malware code in a resources available here.

So yes it's safe as expected.

VIRUSTOTAL DETECT Sangfor Engine Zero
Hi guys! Virus total is detecting Sangfor Engine, file is safe anyway right?

Thank you so much!!

False Positive Detection !

And this has nothing to do with Babiato Warriors !
After some time looking for the the cause of this ALARM, i found this :

\wp-content\plugins\elementor-pro\assets\lib\lottie\lottie.js

Elementor use this "lottie" script for some animation effects !

Example1.gif

And you can find the original source here:

Download this and scan "lottie.js" , you will get the same False Positive Detection !

☮🕊

Reactions: Physkx and Karltoto
will share it soon
v3.0.8 Untouched - @NullMaster

#### 3.0.8 - 2020-11-26
* Fix: Navigation arrows UI glitch in Media Carousel widget ([#13172](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/13172))

Attachments

• elementor-pro-3.0.8.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
Please don;t post things with hidden scripts or malwares.
78445-Seriously-This-Is-My-Happy-Face.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock