• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
Interesting, but I'm not sure the v3.1.0 was actually a final release, but rather a beta. Only saying this as I now see there is a Free 3.1.0b4

Also, I never got update notifications on any of my clients sites. o_O

Poor Taz. Has old age caught up with me and I'm going demented? 🤣
No youre not going crazy, the push (and main) update for Elementor as today is 3.0.16, i think youre right about the beta stage.
The 3.1.0 I initially shared WAS the final. Major releases are usually rolled out worldwide over 48 hours. I just know a trick to get it early in the process ;)
v3.0.10 breaks everything on my layout.. any fix?
It's more likely to be a conflict between FREE v3.1.0 and one of your Elementor Addon plugins.

The 3.1.0 I initially shared WAS the final. Major releases are usually rolled out worldwide over 48 hours. I just know a trick to get it early in the process ;)
I may well be wrong, but I have a feeling 3.1.0 was released, then removed, then released again. I haven't checked the codes of both though to be 100% sure. :)

I may well be wrong, but I have a feeling 3.1.0 was released, then removed, then released again. I haven't checked the codes of both though to be 100% sure. :)
Lol that wouldn't surprise me but obviously I was otherwise engaged over those last few days so wasn't able to follow it.

I myself have no big problems or major layout shifts with the last upload of elementor on babiato. I have better loading times. Can anyone say what exact problems are expect so I can check please?

I myself have no big problems or major layout shifts with the last upload of elementor on babiato. I have better loading times. Can anyone say what exact problems are expect so I can check please?
please wait. templates updated. json error fixed.

Reactions: smalok
please wait. templates updated. json error fixed.
Sorry I don't understand. I'm saying I have NO major problems so far. There was just the border of one button and that was it.

Physkx updated Elementor Pro | Brings Whole New Design Experience to WordPress with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.0.10 + v3.1.1 Free

Download Elementor Pro v3.0.10 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
= v3.1.1 - 2021-01-31 = Thanks To @NullMaster

* Tweak: Minor UI improvements in Compatibility tag
* Fix: Async JS loading conflicted with `wp.i18n` ([#13708](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/13708), [#13746](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/13746), [Topic](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/console-error-43/))
* Fix: Elementor loads unnecessary `wp-polyfills.min.js` script...

Read the rest of this update entry...

sorry for stupid question.. but template library are not available.. they had "pro" sticker and not allow to add to page... it is normal or im mistake somthings?
thanks

sorry for stupid question.. but template library are not available.. they had "pro" sticker and not allow to add to page... it is normal or im mistake somthings?
thanks

Check this
It is important that you use the provided copy of the Elementor free version in the download. Never update the free version using the WordPress repo!!!!
The free version plugin in the download has been nulled to import the templates, also the templates are not downloaded from the Elementor site but from an especial directory in the nulled plugin, so if you update you will lose the template import capability.

@Babak I suggest including a similar warning in the Original Post.

Cheers.

Reactions: Mscv50
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock