• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
Hello, I had the same problem but it was resolved thanks to @Mscv50 with the tutorial above.

tutorial above
I've tried the same tutorial, but in my case, for all my sites, Elementor templates and blocks are not working.

I make a workaround installing Ultimate Addons for Elementor, works the same way than Elementor Pro Blocks, but ere loading in my case.

Hello gentlemen's,
@medw1311 @NullMaster @Physkx
Elementor Core v3.0.13 just released few minutes ago :D
Thanks.
@NullMaster will sort out the new core
But here is PRO 3.0.6 Untouched - @Babak @Physkx @TassieNZ

#### 3.0.6 - 2020-11-04
* Tweak: Updated the embedded post in Facebook Embed widget
* Fix: Minor UI glitches in Theme Builder's conditions screen footer
* Fix: Template type changes into Single Page after conditions change in Theme Builder
* Fix: Redundant Custom Caption option in Site Logo widget
* Fix: Removed unused code in Drip integration
* Fix: Removed Weibo and WeChat social networks due to website and links inactivity from Share Buttons widget
* Fix: Removed redundant code from Portfolio and Post Navigation widgets

Attachments

• elementor-pro-3.0.6.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 80
Physkx updated Elementor Pro | The #1 Drag and Drop Website Builder with a new update entry:

Download Elementor Pro v3.0.6 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled

#### v3.0.6 - 2020-11-04
* Tweak: Updated the embedded post in Facebook Embed widget
* Fix: Minor UI glitches in Theme Builder's conditions screen footer
* Fix: Template type changes into Single Page after conditions change in Theme Builder
* Fix: Redundant Custom Caption option in Site Logo widget
* Fix: Removed unused code in Drip integration
* Fix: Removed Weibo and WeChat social networks due to website and links inactivity from Share Buttons widget
* Fix: Removed redundant code...

Read the rest of this update entry...

giphy.gif

hey jabon
this is orginal files but a little bit code changed for nulling
and its safe :D

Works great. Just amazing.
I did not expect much from the download, as I read that it's not possible to null Elementor Pro because it verify site licence etc. When I saw the post, I decided to give it a try an voila - works. THAnK YOU very much

hey jabon
this is orginal files but a little bit code changed for nulling
and its safe :D
Hey i babak. Love you man for uploading these plugins. I am a complete newbie in wordpress and web design. I just want to ask if i uploaded zip files of this plugin and if few days later there is another update to this plugin. How would i update within from my WP dashboard oor i need to uninstall this plugin and then again download from here. I don't know this process , and how it works. I recently started wordpress so don't know anything. Please guide a way

Hey i babak. Love you man for uploading these plugins. I am a complete newbie in wordpress and web design. I just want to ask if i uploaded zip files of this plugin and if few days later there is another update to this plugin. How would i update within from my WP dashboard oor i need to uninstall this plugin and then again download from here. I don't know this process , and how it works. I recently started wordpress so don't know anything. Please guide a way

screenshot-66.png

Just upload "from your WP dashboard" the new one , WordPress will ask you if you want to replace the old one or keep it !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fahad1026
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock