• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
hmm.

I believe it is as the plugin info told me that 'your licence is full' before I removed it. IMO that would mean that the nulled credentials are perhaps not working properly.

When I try to edit a heading and click the Style tab, the whole panel becomes empty and grey. Is it just me?
Earlier versions were working perfectly.

When I try to edit a heading and click the Style tab, the whole panel becomes empty and grey. Is it just me?
Earlier versions were working perfectly.
What language is your site set to in the Wordpress Dashboard?

Does changing it to English make any difference?

Here is Elementor FREE v3.3.0-Beta1 for your TESTING pleasure. Full details on the Github page...

• New: Introducing Kits Library - Create Entire Websites Faster Than Ever (#4417, #11341)
  • New: Meet the Color Eyedropper - fetch colors from every image (#14868)
  • Experiment: Improved CSS Loading - Load widgets CSS only when needed (#13533, #8572)
  • Tweak: Added Animations CSS library to be loaded conditionally when needed when Improved Asset Load experiment is active (#13533, #8572)
  • Tweak: Added the ability to fetch Image from external URL (#413)
  • Tweak: Added responsive capabilities to Content width in Section and Inner Section elements (#12963)
  • Tweak: Added User Preference control to choose whether to show or hide hidden elements in responsive mode (#12316)
  • Tweak: Added User Preference control to set the default responsive device when responsive view is triggered (#14662)
  • Tweak: Added an Elementor top bar to all Elementor screens in the WordPress admin pages for better discoverability (#15276, #15250)
  • Tweak: Added gradient button capabilities to Button instances in Theme Style (#14731)
  • Tweak: Added ‘elementor-widget-wrap’ to DOM optimization experiment
  • Tweak: Changed Landing Pages experiment to be active by default on all websites
  • Tweak: Improved Kit Import and Export tool to include Posts, Pages, Custom Post Types and WooCommerce Products
  • Tweak: Improved Kit Import and Export tool to include conditions conflicts resolver
  • Tweak: Added Kit information to Import and Export tool
  • Tweak: Added summary screens to Import and Export tool
  • Tweak: Converted Improved Asset Loading Experiment registration to the post save process instead of loading process
  • Tweak: Widgets search can accept non-english strings for better UX
  • Tweak: Polished Responsive top bar UI
  • Tweak: Created an Uploads manager util to better handle files being uploaded
  • Tweak: Added default height to Tablet and Mobile devices
  • Tweak: Polished Select2 control UI
  • Tweak: Added Pro promotion in Submission feature page
  • Tweak: Updated Font Awesome icons library to v5.15.3
  • Tweak: Added a new filter elementor/document/save/data to allow manipulation when document save starts
  • Tweak: Added usage schema in schemas/usage
  • Tweak: Recalculate elements usage each upgrade
  • Tweak: Added "Recreate Kit" button in Elementor settings only when the Default Kit does not exist
  • Tweak: Made elementorFrontend.getDeviceSetting() method dynamic
  • Fix: Inline editing not working when the Optimized DOM experiment is on (#14703)
  • Fix: Exit animation flickers in several cases (#14459, #13180)
  • Fix: Lighbox is not working in the frontend (#15080 , #15085)
  • Fix: Prevent Default Kit from being recreated when kit not exists (#13299)
  • Fix: Social icons alignment shift right in Safari browsers (#13122)
  • Fix: Gradient control doesn't work when using Global Colors (#13288)
  • Fix: Social Icons and Share button space disappeared when optimizing the HTML (#13279)
  • Fix: UI glitch in the empty state of Global widgets tab
  • Fix: Breakpoints values in the Panel are not enforced
  • Fix: Error thrown in Template library if Expert template been imported
  • Fix: Panel search bar appears above the overlay on load
  • Fix: Slides widget is not displaying properly in the Editor
  • Fix: Activation account connection error on IDN domains
  • Fix: Video item didn’t started playing without adding an image overlay in Media Carousel widget
  • Fix: Dynamic control didn’t worked in Text Path widget
  • Fix: Column removed from a section in the Navigator resulted in an empty section
  • Fix: Unable to drag and drop columns from one above other
  • Deprecated: See all deprecations to this version in our Developers Deprecations Post

Attachments

• elementor.3.3.0-beta1.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 20
What language is your site set to in the Wordpress Dashboard?

Does changing it to English make any difference?

Changing the language doesn't make any difference. I've just realized the error is happening regardless of the content type (not just heading text), but not for every element on the page. And there's an error message in the console when it happens:
Error: noUiSlider (13.0.0): 'start' option is incorrect.

Changing the language doesn't make any difference. I've just realized the error is happening regardless of the content type (not just heading text), but not for every element on the page. And there's an error message in the console when it happens:
Error: noUiSlider (13.0.0): 'start' option is incorrect.
I'm not sure then tbh. The only time I've seen it happen was a couple of releases ago due to missing translations so I thought it might have been a repeat of that.

Hi,

New update available

3.2.5 – 2021-06-16​

• Fix: Reverted Replace URL fix that caused the Default Kit to get regenerated in certain cases (#14892)

Thx

Reactions: NewFolder
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock