• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
Reactions: Patton
The previous version came with a template folder just remove that and it'll allow you to install over the old version otherwise just remove it completely and fresh install it.
As for the fix probably just wait it out, no big deal hahaha, still notice other bugs from other plugins with elementor issues ie. crocoblock.

Reactions: bobsmith and jaaos
The previous version came with a template folder just remove that and it'll allow you to install over the old version otherwise just remove it completely and fresh install it.
As for the fix probably just wait it out, no big deal hahaha, still notice other bugs from other plugins with elementor issues ie. crocoblock.
This worked perfectly.

Reactions: bobsmith

Give it 24hrs and you will find this mentioned elsewhere too 😉

I am trying to build a page in wordpress but facing below error. Please Help.
I am using the Elementor Version 3.7.0 & Elementor Pro Version 3.7.3 downloaded from here

1660207567211.png

I am using the Elementor Version 3.7.0 & Elementor Pro Version 3.7.3 downloaded from here

1660207567211.png
It is probably an incompatibility with some plugin you are using, the update to Elementor 3.7.0 is very recent.

I have installed wpbakery page builder. Is this why getting error?

1660207567211.png

First you do not need both Elementor and WPBakery activated as you will only be using the one page builder, although this should not cause any issues as I have had both activated many times on testing and all works fine.

As @tiposamuel has mentioned, it is more likely to be something conflicting with Elementor somewhere.

Deactivate everything in your WordPress plugins list and only activate Elementor and Elementor Pro, this should be fine and cause no issues if using latest versions from here.

Then simply activate one by one the additional plugins that you had activated before until you find one that causes WordPress to crash on you.

Hi, Digits 7.9.2.13 has issues with last Elementor 3 7 0
Well that's an issue with Digits, but wait for v7.9.3 which was released yesterday

I manage 2 websites. Both are the same Theme. I installed one, no problem. The other has a problem. This is really weird.

I manage 2 websites. Both are the same Theme. I installed one, no problem. The other has a problem. This is really weird.
Do they both have exactly the same plugins?

Bug Report
Today, I faced an issue. Latest version failed to import template.

How to repeat this bug?
1. Have 2 sites with same latest nulled elementor versions 3.7.0/3.7.3.
2. Export page as template from one site. Then import the same template (.json file) in another site.
3. Nothing happens. No error report. Nothing.

Reverted back to old versions 3.6.8/3.7.2 and template import works fine.

Could someone shed light on this issue?

Bug Report
Today, I faced an issue. Latest version failed to import template.

How to repeat this bug?
1. Have 2 sites with same latest nulled elementor versions 3.7.0/3.7.3.
2. Export page as template from one site. Then import the same template (.json file) in another site.
3. Nothing happens. No error report. Nothing.

Reverted back to old versions 3.6.8/3.7.2 and template import works fine.

Could someone shed light on this issue?
Which Elementor addons are different on each site?

Which Elementor addons are different on each site?
No extra plugins. No addons. Just two plugins - elementor Free and Pro. I was cloning site for my friend with some changes. I usualy avoid using extra plugins for performance. Decided to upgrade to latest version. When I exported footer from one site, it created .json. That's perfect. When I tried to import the same in other site (clone), nothing happened. No errors. Then I switched to older version for both sites. Exported from one. Imported into another. It worked as expected. I have about 132+ elementor sites on my local server. So, I know nitty-gritty of Elementor stuff.

Could you please check up the same thing with non-nulled 3.7 pro?

Attachments

• sites.png
    sites.png
    91 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock