• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
If you are having concerns about that particular file - 'elementor/core/common/modules/connect/apps/base-app.php - then go to Elementor themselves and ask them about it.

That is their own code that is freely supplied to everybody as Elementor (Free) version and nothing happens to it by us with that php file.

Delete Elementor that you have used from here and simply install the Free version of it and run it again and see if you get the same error using the exact same setup and nothing different.

I did the test you suggested. I uninstalled elementor and used the free version installed from the wordpress store.

With the official version wordfence does NOT detect viruses.

With this version, however, the base-app.php file is detected as a file containing malware.

I'm sure it's a false positive but I thought I'd report it anyway.

Hello everybody!
I would like to see if anyone can help me. I want to use the new Elementor Notes feature but it's not showing up in the admin bar. I'm using Wordpress 5.9.3 with Elementor Pro 3.7.1. Does anyone have any idea what could be happening? Thank you very much!

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2022-05-22 173503.png
    Captura de tela 2022-05-22 173503.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Captura de tela 2022-05-22 173749.png
    Captura de tela 2022-05-22 173749.png
    148 KB · Views: 22
Hello everybody!
I would like to see if anyone can help me. I want to use the new Elementor Notes feature but it's not showing up in the admin bar. I'm using Wordpress 5.9.3 with Elementor Pro 3.7.1. Does anyone have any idea what could be happening? Thank you very much!
Go back to this thread and read, there is a solution. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Babak and leokra
Do I have to install both the free and pro version from the zip, I already installed the free version from Wordpress resporitary.

Thanks

Reactions: crekkz
any news regarding base-app.php infected file?
I think its false positive, because Wordfence flags the files if they are different from the original source (in this case the base-app.php from the main Elementor repository), I've compared the original file and the nulled and to me its seems everything is ok (added code for activation & for pulling the templates)...

Thanks, what I am is it OK to install the free version from WP repository and only install the PRO version from Babiato?
I think its ok but i dont think the pro blocks & templates will work... Try it on staging.

a question, it's been a while since I used the block and template available in the library but I always have an error message, how do you import a page or block from the library ?

Reactions: bytbt
Flexbox Container - it's very cool tool !!!
(v3.7.1n.+.v3.6.5 from babiato)
Babiato, big tnx for the opportunity to use Elementor!

a question, it's been a while since I used the block and template available in the library but I always have an error message, how do you import a page or block from the library ?
Some blocks & templates are working some are not working, the new templates dont work hope someone will update them.

Reactions: encarta
The entrance animations are not working

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2022-05-27 113811.png
    Captura de tela 2022-05-27 113811.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 21
Greetings and Regards.
I uploaded these 2 files for babiato. I hope you like it.
I just do not know what to do next?
If it's wrong, guide me completely so that I do not make a mistake for the rest of the files.

I have a question. Is it possible to correspond with me in Persian?

With respect.

Attachments

• Elementop pro - languages.xml.zip
    203.8 KB · Views: 13
  • woodmart -languages.xml.zip
    235 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Dude
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock