• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
i have installed v3.7.0, now i want to upgrade to v3.7.1, how should i do. Should I delete the v3.7.0 version?

thank you for your effort but I need to use the kit library because this one doesn't work with me and it's urgent.
I hope you release the nulled one as soon as possible.
Kit Library? :)

Attachments

• Kit-Library.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 151
Here is 3.7.1 + 3.6.5 free version that works with importing prebuilt templates from the library without needing to create an account. Not all templates work only the old ones and because of this and the fact they have not been updated in a long time I am not sure this nulled version will be updated much longer either -

https://mega.nz/file/Ppx32JQA#sJjc2PWKYgPdMyeIvjnieE2aREhhvW_s7uAeSo4SvuE
Pro blocks & templates are working ! Thank you! If someone can update the new templates it would be great.

Reactions: encarta
Elementor - Solving the Pro 3.6.4 - Version 3.7.1 Navigation Menu Issue just install WP Fastest Cache and voila!

Hi everyone, Hi @Babak
I have a question and hope this is a right place to share.
What is the best Elementor addons? I have used two addons but I dont like this because it makes the site heavy.
what do you suggest? which addon?

Thanks and Happy weekend:love:
lots of options right :)
"essential addons" is solid,
if you need complex things you should check "dynamic content"
I also tried "premium addons"
I linked their pages you can check widgets and their styles,
Also for the heavy part, you should disable the elements you wont use in settings it takes a bit weight off but nothing crazy tho.
Which two addons you tried just curious :)

lots of options right :)
"essential addons" is solid,
if you need complex things you should check "dynamic content"
I also tried "premium addons"
I linked their pages you can check widgets and their styles,
Also for the heavy part, you should disable the elements you wont use in settings it takes a bit weight off but nothing crazy tho.
Which two addons you tried just curious :)
Thanks so much for your proper answer to my question.
but here there is another question for me, is this available to disable some elements in these addons? how should I do that?

Thanks again🙏:love:

Thanks so much for your proper answer to my question.
but here there is another question for me, is this available to disable some elements in these addons? how should I do that?

Thanks again🙏:love:
Screenshot 2022-05-20 at 16.54.06.png
Yes its easy like exclusive addons you can click on the tickbox of elements, after name there is a icon it shows the demo of the widget with an image in their offical site, cheers.

1653042903718.png
anyone here see the container as explained on elementor website? or this is just for registered user?
because i got like this
1653043134903.png

1653042903718.png
anyone here see the container as explained on elementor website? or this is just for registered user?
because i got like this
1653043134903.png
did you activate is in the settings > advanced > Flexbox Container

There is no option like this, just advance but didn't see flex box container , just this
CSS Print Method
External File
Enable Unfiltered File Uploads
Google Fonts Load
Load Font Awesome 4 Support
did you activate is in the settings > advanced > Flexbox Container

There is no option like this, just advance but didn't see flex box container , just this
CSS Print Method
External File
Enable Unfiltered File Uploads
Google Fonts Load
Load Font Awesome 4 Support
> Elementor Experiments

• Love
Reactions: Al-Gazil
Last version of elementor/elementor pro give me a malware issue from wordfence

This email was sent from your website "Template" by the Wordfence plugin. Wordfence found the following new issues on "Template". Alert generated at Saturday 21st of May 2022 at 11:15:41 PM See the details of these scan results on your site at: [URL='https://nasipercaso.it/wp-admin/admin.php?page=WordfenceScan']//template.it/wp-admin/admin.php?page=WordfenceScan[/URL] Critical Problems: * File appears to be malicious or unsafe: wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/common/modules/connect/apps/base-app.php No longer an administrator for this site? [URL='https://nasipercaso.it/?_wfsf=removeAlertEmail&jwt=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJlbWFpbCI6IndlYm1hc3RlckB0YWtlbWFrZXN0dWRpb3MuY29tIiwiX2V4cCI6MTY1Mzc3MjU0MX0.U_AU8-D2c0Zbty252tgRzgG_hOCm6dGmHTOB-6vG-No']Click here[/URL] to stop receiving security alerts.

This email was sent from your website "Template" by the Wordfence plugin. Wordfence found the following new issues on "Template". Alert generated at Saturday 21st of May 2022 at 11:15:41 PM See the details of these scan results on your site at: [URL='https://nasipercaso.it/wp-admin/admin.php?page=WordfenceScan']//template.it/wp-admin/admin.php?page=WordfenceScan[/URL] Critical Problems: * File appears to be malicious or unsafe: wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/common/modules/connect/apps/base-app.php No longer an administrator for this site? [URL='https://nasipercaso.it/?_wfsf=removeAlertEmail&jwt=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJlbWFpbCI6IndlYm1hc3RlckB0YWtlbWFrZXN0dWRpb3MuY29tIiwiX2V4cCI6MTY1Mzc3MjU0MX0.U_AU8-D2c0Zbty252tgRzgG_hOCm6dGmHTOB-6vG-No']Click here[/URL] to stop receiving security alerts.
Hello, @Babak please check this.... thanks babiato team

If you are having concerns about that particular file - 'elementor/core/common/modules/connect/apps/base-app.php - then go to Elementor themselves and ask them about it.

That is their own code that is freely supplied to everybody as Elementor (Free) version and nothing happens to it by us with that php file.

Delete Elementor that you have used from here and simply install the Free version of it and run it again and see if you get the same error using the exact same setup and nothing different.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock