• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
No extra plugins. No addons. Just two plugins - elementor Free and Pro. I was cloning site for my friend with some changes. I usualy avoid using extra plugins for performance. Decided to upgrade to latest version. When I exported footer from one site, it created .json. That's perfect. When I tried to import the same in other site (clone), nothing happened. No errors. Then I switched to older version for both sites. Exported from one. Imported into another. It worked as expected. I have about 132+ elementor sites on my local server. So, I know nitty-gritty of Elementor stuff.

Could you please check up the same thing with non-nulled 3.7 pro?
Same thing. I did the mistake. Don't know how. But I did it. Updated on a live site. Not really thinking about it. Well... Trust me, you don't want to know the result. This to me, has to be the worst plugin update I have ever encountered in the history of plugins. Ever. Seriously. Had to rebuild a live site. I would never imagine that things, the whole design could go so wrong after an update. Never happened to me before. So... Be careful. Learned that lesson the hard way. Should now better.

No extra plugins. No addons. Just two plugins - elementor Free and Pro. I was cloning site for my friend with some changes. I usualy avoid using extra plugins for performance. Decided to upgrade to latest version. When I exported footer from one site, it created .json. That's perfect. When I tried to import the same in other site (clone), nothing happened. No errors. Then I switched to older version for both sites. Exported from one. Imported into another. It worked as expected. I have about 132+ elementor sites on my local server. So, I know nitty-gritty of Elementor stuff.

Could you please check up the same thing with non-nulled 3.7 pro?
I was able to export a footer template from 1 site and import to another with no issues. Both sites using Untouched Free v3.7.0 & Pro v3.7.3

Last edited:
I was able to export a footer template from 1 site and import to another with no issues. Both sites using Untouched Free v3.7.0 & Pro v3.7.3

However I noticed all Theme Builder demo templates were missing!
I did a lot of testing with exports. 90% of the time it fails. I exported a full kit, parts of a kit, single templates etc, to move to a staging site from a live site. NONE of the exports work. Even if the template is imported, when you open it in Elementor you get a white page. Nothing in it. I was transferring templates all the time between this site and the staging site. Even worse, rolling back to the previews version of elementor did not fix the issue or any issue for that matter. I built this site using containers. I know they said it is still under testing, and it is still an experiment. Not blaming them at all. But suddenly for the containers to not work at all as they should, I was amazed. The issues do not exist if you load new containers or if you build something from scratch. The problems occurred IN EVERY SINGLE SECTION ON EVERY PAGE on this site. Didn't really understand why. It just happened.

First you do not need both Elementor and WPBakery activated as you will only be using the one page builder, although this should not cause any issues as I have had both activated many times on testing and all works fine.

As @tiposamuel has mentioned, it is more likely to be something conflicting with Elementor somewhere.

Deactivate everything in your WordPress plugins list and only activate Elementor and Elementor Pro, this should be fine and cause no issues if using latest versions from here.

Then simply activate one by one the additional plugins that you had activated before until you find one that causes WordPress to crash on you.
I have re-installed the wordpress and now Elementor v3.7.3n.+.v3.7.0fn working fine.

I installed the latest nulls here for the free & pro and my hosting provider has now picked up malware in the Elementor folders :S

I installed the latest nulls here for the free & pro and my hosting provider has now picked up malware in the Elementor folders :S
Show details

Ele Pro has 1 false positive

Core v3.7.1 is out @bobsmith

3.7.1 – 2022-08-14​

• Fix: Controls do not implement a value of 0 (#19410, #19391, #19393, #19386)
  • Fix: Dynamic fields are missing in any number input field (#19419)
  • Fix: Close window button isn’t working in Theme Builder
  • Fix: Breakpoints manager shouldn’t run deprecated hook

Core v3.7.1 is out @bobsmith

3.7.1 – 2022-08-14​

• Fix: Controls do not implement a value of 0 (#19410, #19391, #19393, #19386)
  • Fix: Dynamic fields are missing in any number input field (#19419)
  • Fix: Close window button isn’t working in Theme Builder
  • Fix: Breakpoints manager shouldn’t run deprecated hook
Already added to main download 😉

hi friends can ı download elementor old version , 2.5.9 Nulled + Templates the file is deleted can you upload it again?

hi friends can ı download elementor old version , 2.5.9 Nulled + Templates the file is deleted can you upload it again?
You'll be lucky if someone still has it from over 3 years ago.

But the question is why do you want it?

faster and lighter version than other new versions
You not worried about the security implications?

v2.9.3 and earlier have a critical vulnerability that allows a hacker to take over your site.

You not worried about the security implications?

v2.9.3 and earlier have a critical vulnerability that allows a hacker to take over your site.
yes it is worrying but not high hit sites, companies are sending control requests on the backend to prevent the use of nulled themes. There are many server requests to the back side in new versions of elementor. This slows the site down a lot. Currently, elementor 3.4 below version active usage is 22.4% .. in the old version its size is 2.3mb but in the new version it is 6.8mb .... i tested the wocommerce + elementor +astra site backend speed...elementor opens the page in 1.4 seconds in the old version. in the new version it opens in 2.3 seconds..I tested it without using cache

yes it is worrying but not high hit sites, companies are sending control requests on the backend to prevent the use of nulled themes. There are many server requests to the back side in new versions of elementor. This slows the site down a lot. Currently, elementor 3.4 below version active usage is 22.4% .. in the old version its size is 2.3mb but in the new version it is 6.8mb .... i tested the wocommerce + elementor +astra site backend speed...elementor opens the page in 1.4 seconds in the old version. in the new version it opens in 2.3 seconds..I tested it without using cache

Right so you are disregarding all of the new security fixes etc for an older version just based on that assumption in your post. 🤔

You not taken into consideration anything else that could affect the poor loading speeds that you seem to have got now, like how you have set up the site so that your dom size is too large and slowing things down, inefficient usage of images affecting speed, your own hosting provider used, too many other plugins installed that you are not using and therefore redundant, not making use of a caching plugin.....

I would definitely not go backwards in versions regardless of your so-called benefits when a lot of your so-called issues will rest with your own setup as well.

Right so you are disregarding all of the new security fixes etc for an older version just based on that assumption in your post. 🤔

You not taken into consideration anything else that could affect the poor loading speeds that you seem to have got now, like how you have set up the site so that your dom size is too large and slowing things down, inefficient usage of images affecting speed, your own hosting provider used, too many other plugins installed that you are not using and therefore redundant, not making use of a caching plugin.....

I would definitely not go backwards in versions regardless of your so-called benefits when a lot of your so-called issues will rest with your own setup as well.
I'm with @bobsmith on this - if you're taking that approach to security vs speed you'd be as well doing a web search for v2.9.3 nulled and downloading it from any unverified source.

Regardless of the purpose of the sites, volume of traffic etc, what good are they to you after a takeover? 🤷

There's a lot of good pointers in bobsmith's post to improve loading speed while maintaining site security. More work in the short term but aside from security vulnerabilities and (probable) compatibility issues that come with using outdated versions of plugins, you'll save time in the long run by using the most recent versions - you'll find them on here.

They're your sites obviously so your decision but I don't really get it either...

I definitely do not recommend you to install the old version and your website will be broken. Many plugins do not work incompatible in the old version. I do the tests on localhost, the same wordpress version without cache , the same php version, the same plugins and I use the same theme. I'm testing without optimizing..

If I am installing it on the server, I turn off the site, unused plugin features and worpress features with code, on the site. I remove the unused css.ı use preolader,minify,bloat clean,db table speed,cdn,cache... Also, I manually optimize the photos, the max size is jpg 120kb ,png 175kb. I design the icons myself, they are 4-8kb in size.

I get the result of TTFB 0.7 seconds LCP 1.6 seconds in the web site speed test that I made a full optimization ... I use cheap poor quality hosting, the annual fee is 3 dollars for a single site :)

security by obscurity.
running an outdated, vulnrability-ridden software just because it is "bigger and slower" ? and on a live, production ecommerce site that is processing people's money?
god, just please - don't.

elementor adds a lot of overhead, that's for sure. but you're running an ecommerce site... ramp up the resources, get a decent host, and most of all - optimize optimize optimize. everything from server-side to client-side and frontend.
in ecommerce, every 500ms of page load affects conversion rates, and consequently - your revenue.

on a personal note, I would just buy the plugin for production use over an ecommerce website.
this business is unforgiving to those who cheap out on their bread and butter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock