• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
do not install elementor from wordpress library.
uninstall elementor and elementor pro.

unpack the archive from this forum.
install both included zips, and activate them.
done.
If I already have site pages builded with elementor it is safe to uninstall elementor installed from wordpress library?

If I already have site pages builded with elementor it is safe to uninstall elementor installed from wordpress library?
yes, it will not erase elementor data.
but in any case - make a backup before significant changes!

both from elementor export AND a full wordpress backup of files and database.

3.7.3 - 2022-07-31​

• Tweak: Improved license mechanism for correct validation
  • Fix: Sticky option causes unexpected results when using the Container (#18357)
  • Fix: Price list, Portfolio, Flip Box and Gallery widgets disappear when the direction is set to column in Container (#18880)
  • Fix: Quotes characher is showing up as " when editing a note in Notes

anyone ?

Reactions: SENNA_BR and Simbaa
Hello Babiato members,

if i try to edit the Header in the theme builder it is only Loading elementor but nothing gonna happen, can only work in safety mode is this normal? or is there a default plugin who must be deinstalled?

Reactions: Simbaa
@Babak @bobsmith @Physkx

3.7.3 - 2022-07-31 (untouched)​

• Fix: Sticky option causes unexpected results when using the Container (#18357)
  • Fix: Price list, Portfolio, Flip Box and Gallery widgets disappear when the direction is set to column in Container (#18880)

Attachments

• elementor-pro-3.7.3.zip
    4 MB · Views: 45
@Babak @bobsmith @Physkx

3.7.3 - 2022-07-31 (untouched)​

nulled?

• Love
Reactions: Rotsen
bobsmith updated Elementor Pro | #1 Premium WordPress Website Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.7.3 + v3.6.8 Free

Download Elementor Pro v3.7.3 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
= 3.7.3 - 2022-07-31 =
* Tweak: Improved license mechanism for correct validation
* Fix: Sticky option causes unexpected results when using the Container (#18357)
* Fix: Price list, Portfolio, Flip Box and Gallery widgets disappear when the direction is set to column in Container (#18880)
* Fix: Quotes character is showing up as " when editing a note in Notes

Read the rest of this update entry...

My fault, forgot to copy across changes from testing on sandbox to file before uploading here, that why it worked for me 🤣🤪

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock