• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
If you grabbed main download again you would have seen that the version that lets you do all that and has all Elementor blocks, pages and kits in template folder that you can freely import.

If you grabbed main download again you would have seen that the version that lets you do all that and has all Elementor blocks, pages and kits in template folder that you can freely import.
I am facing a template import issue. Elementor says connect to a free account to access the premade templates. How can I fix this issue?

Thanks for this resources but I m having the same issue, template not importing.
Well I have found the solution. What you can do is upload your desired template manually.

To do this go to Elementor Templates >Theme Builder then your desired site part like header, footer, archive, single post, single page etc.

Then click on add new plus icon on top right corner. After that for example you want archive template then on blocks tab click on arrow icon import button.

Here you can manually import the blocks/ template you want.

Now where you can import the template from?

Well you can find all the pro templates in the Elementor zip file (Remember you have to extract base plugin not pro).

Extract it and go to Elementor base plugin (Not Pro Plugin)> Elementor > Templates

You can see,

Blocks
Kits
Libraries

Upload any desired templates and enjoy features of Elementor Pro. :)

Last edited:
Well I have found the solution. What you can do is upload your desired template manually.

To do this go to Elementor Templates >Theme Builder then your desired site part like header, footer, archive, single post, single page etc.

Then click on add new plus icon on top right corner. After that for example you want archive template then on blocks tab click on arrow icon import button.

Here you can manually import the blocks/ template you want.

Now where you can import the template from?

Wel you can find all the pro templates in the Elementor zip file.

Extract it and go to Elementor base plugin > Elementor > Templates

You can see

Blocks
Kits
Libraries

Upload any desired templates and enjoy features of Elementor Pro. :)

Thanks for describing this mode
I did a test and it works

Reactions: unusual_research
Can someone please upload the latest version of Elementor base plugin v3.6.8 released an hour ago?

Why just grab yourself it is Free. 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Who ready test the latest nulled version? v3.7.2n.+.v3.6.7fn
I tried but it always show error when insert templates or use theme builder features.
Hello, according to the changelog the error was from the Elementor version and that was corrected in today's version.

bobsmith updated Elementor Pro | #1 Premium WordPress Website Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.7.2 + v3.6.8 Free

Download Elementor Pro v3.7.2 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
= 3.6.8 - 2022-07-27 =

* Fix: Align-self set to stretch is not working as expected in Container ([#17052](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/17052))
* Fix: Bad request error is being thrown when trying to import a template
* Fix: License status is not being updated immediately after license renewal

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Thank you for the updates @bobsmith however, a message "Could not copy file. elementor/templates/Pages\Black Friday 80’s Style Page\" is being displayed and the plugin in not updating.

Thank you for the updates @bobsmith however, a message "Could not copy file. elementor/templates/Pages\Black Friday 80’s Style Page\" is being displayed and the plugin in not updating.
If you have access just copy it to your WordPress plugins folder manually, however I did not have any issues simply installing the updated version through WordPress.

If you can't do it manually, then simply go into the templates folder in the theme zip and copy that Black Friday folder or just the json file itself to your own desktop or somewhere you remember and delete it from the theme zip.

Then you can either leave it out or manually paste it back into the templates folder in your plugins folder once you have installed it through WordPress.

Reactions: chezzz
If you have access just copy it to your WordPress plugins folder manually, however I did not have any issues simply installing the updated version through WordPress.

If you can't do it manually, then simply go into the templates folder in the theme zip and copy that Black Friday folder or just the json file itself to your own desktop or somewhere you remember and delete it from the theme zip.

Then you can either leave it out or manually paste it back into the templates folder in your plugins folder once you have installed it through WordPress.
Thank you for the heads up

well, looking at the path of the file, it seems to be an archive error.
unzipping it in windows/mac and archiving it to zip again should do the trick.

I cant get pro running.... after installing and activating elementor pro, wordpress asks to install elementor again. I click install and automaticly installs v3.6.8 (not nulled). Why this? i want to have 3.7.2 pro. Any suggestions?

I cant get pro running.... after installing and activating elementor pro, wordpress asks to install elementor again. I click install and automaticly installs v3.6.8 (not nulled). Why this? i want to have 3.7.2 pro. Any suggestions?
do not install elementor from wordpress library.
uninstall elementor and elementor pro.

unpack the archive from this forum.
install both included zips, and activate them.
done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbrilll
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock