• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.20.2

No permission to download
Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 09.25.51.png

Latest update!
Hopefully it is false?!
@sgtserial - See results from Wordfence below, I think this is a false positive standard to a nulled plugin but @Medw1311 @Babak might be better to confirm this?

----

Wordfence picked up potentially malicious code: * File appears to be malicious or unsafe: wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/common/modules/connect/apps/base-app.php

Details:
This file appears to be installed or modified by a hacker to perform malicious activity. If you know about this file you can choose to ignore it to exclude it from future scans. The matched text in this file is: ->add_notice( esc_html__( 'Connected Successfully.', 'elementor' ) );\x0a\x0a\x09\x09$this->redirect_to_admin_page();\x0a\x09}\x0a\x0a\x09/**\x0a\x09 * @since 2.3.0\x0a\x09 * @access public\x0a\x09 */\x0a\x09public function action_disconnect() {\x0a\x09\x09if ...

The issue type is: Suspicious : PHP/Elementor.nulled.12825
Description: Elementor plugin likely been altered to disable license check

Though I appreciate the response, I'm not sure how being condescending helps... :unsure:
I'll recheck the previous pages and see if I've missed something.
Thanks

PS: I've been a user here for a couple years now (until the site fcuk up)
Would you happen to have an untouched 3.7.1?
Thanks

Lol that was not condescending.🤣

All you had to do was look in previous posts and you would find it yourself....

Spend a minute going back through old posts;
or
Just post twice asking for it and waiting days for it.

However your choice.

Lol that was not condescending.🤣

All you had to do was look in previous posts and you would find it yourself....

Spend a minute going back through old posts;
or
Just post twice asking for it and waiting days for it.

However your choice.

The condescending part is your assumption that I'm lazy and didn't check... I had and I also answered you that I might have missed it... I still went back through the pages and that's when I decided to ask the poster.
It's actually cute you thought I waited days for it 🤣
There are other sources than Babiato, you know... I just prefer it here because people are helpful and know wtf they're talking about (that includes you)

In all cases, thanks for your response and link 👍
Keep on keepin on

• Haha
Reactions: Dude and sonn1220
I'm having trouble installing this latest version posted on the forum, when trying to install the following error appears...

"This link has expired.
Try again."

Anyone having the same problem, or know how to fix it?

@sgtserial - See results from Wordfence below, I think this is a false positive standard to a nulled plugin but @Medw1311 @Babak might be better to confirm this?

----

Wordfence picked up potentially malicious code: * File appears to be malicious or unsafe: wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/common/modules/connect/apps/base-app.php

Details:
This file appears to be installed or modified by a hacker to perform malicious activity. If you know about this file you can choose to ignore it to exclude it from future scans. The matched text in this file is: ->add_notice( esc_html__( 'Connected Successfully.', 'elementor' ) );\x0a\x0a\x09\x09$this->redirect_to_admin_page();\x0a\x09}\x0a\x0a\x09/**\x0a\x09 * @since 2.3.0\x0a\x09 * @access public\x0a\x09 */\x0a\x09public function action_disconnect() {\x0a\x09\x09if ...

The issue type is: Suspicious : PHP/Elementor.nulled.12825
Description: Elementor plugin likely been altered to disable license check
Hello, I have the same problem.... Could someone confirm if this is a false positive?

Reactions: crekkz
Can i use pro template blocks? when i try to use it it ask me for register, is safe register?

"Connect to template library..."

Reactions: wonkyballz
  • Sad
Reactions: Physkx and chezzz
Thanks for reply, but i'm refering to the fact if i accept this, and click connect, it not represent that elementor team will note that i'm using a nulled version of the plugin, and the proceed to deactivate it on my page or take any other kind of action?
1657758593260.png

Reactions: Physkx
right, I only upload and use Babiato stuff. Never from WordPress directory.
I'm thinking Elementor put something in my database, to prevent access to templates.
Both version of Elementor need to null for using the templates, so it not work if use the original one from WP org.

Who ready test the latest nulled version? v3.7.2n.+.v3.6.7fn
I tried but it always show error when insert templates or use theme builder features.

• Sad
Reactions: Physkx and roneyy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock