• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
Notes nor workin in 3.7.1. I tried to do changes (which seen in topic) but still not workin.

Upd : i am idiot. i edited another site... all working

Last edited:
To upgrade version 3.6.5 from to 3.7.1 it is not necessary to download the previous 3.7.0?

Hey guys,
Sections Bottom Shape dividers are not showing with the latest version (v3.7.1n.+.v3.6.5fn).
Does anyone have similar problems?
What's the most stable elementor+pro version in your opinion?

Thanx

Hello, I'm new to this
It says that the link has expired when i try to put elementor, and when i try to add elementor pro it says that exceds upload_max_filesize in php.ini

How can i install this, is this normal?

Hello, I'm new to this
It says that the link has expired when i try to put elementor, and when i try to add elementor pro it says that exceds upload_max_filesize in php.ini

How can i install this, is this normal?
PHP limit:

Edit your PHP.INI File if you have access to it and add or change if it already exist the following code to it:

upload_max_filesize = 256M
post_max_size = 256M
max_execution_time = 300

OR

download and install: WP Increase Upload Filesize

If unclear, visit this page. It explains everything in more detail: WPBeginner Blog

About this: .....link has expired when i try to put elementor.... it has to do with the upload limit and also timeout limit. All explained in the WPBeginner Blog link above

Reactions: rrrferreira
PHP limit:

Edit your PHP.INI File if you have access to it and add or change if it already exist the following code to it:

post_max_size = 256M
max_execution_time = 300

OR

If unclear, visit this page. It explains everything in more detail: WPBeginner Blog

About this: .....link has expired when i try to put elementor.... it has to do with the upload limit and also timeout limit. All explained in the WPBeginner Blog link above
Thank you! It worked!

• Love
Reactions: donaconda
Sorry for the double post but i seem to have a problem: anything that I try to do in the header will look like this:

1654705021043.png

But when i open at the editor will look like it should look:
1654705118041.png

Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

Physkx updated Elementor Pro | #1 Premium WordPress Website Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.7.1 + v3.6.6 Free

Download Elementor Pro v3.7.1 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
Free Changelog = 3.6.6 - 2022-06-08 =

* Tweak: Added "Skip & Deactivate" button in plugin deactivation survey
* Tweak: Removed data sharing checkbox in onboarding flow
* Tweak: Added a promotion to Notes feature in the Editor panel
* Fix: Critical error appeared in external apps when no page is selected as homepage in WordPress Reading Settings
* Fix: Font Awesome 5 migration process is not optimal in Elementor tools...

Read the rest of this update entry...

And for those who have not heard the news, Elementor have been spending money.

Have a watch of Paul (WPTuts) YouTube here about it, was live yesterday.
WPTuts Live - ACF Bought Again - Elementor Buys Strattic

Elementor Cloud users will end up with something like Wix 😒

And for those who have not heard the news, Elementor have been spending money.

Have a watch of Paul (WPTuts) YouTube here about it, was live yesterday.
WPTuts Live - ACF Bought Again - Elementor Buys Strattic

Elementor Cloud users will end up with something like Wix 😒
This is predictable when I heard they were moving away from Wordpress. Self-hosted Elementor version can be abandoned anytime then.

PHP limit:

post_max_size = 256M
max_execution_time = 300

OR

To go with that above which is the first thing to do so that your setup is adequate.

If you have access to your own wp-content folder, then you can install plugins, addons or themes yourself just by copy and paste.

Updated Elementor through official update, updated Pro from here and broke access to all media files on site. Tried replacing Elementor with bundled version in this resource but did not fix the problem. Anyone else experiencing this?

You should install both Free and Pro version from here and never Free from WP and just pro from here.

That is why you have both in the main download.

Thanks for the upload.

I'm on 3.71 3.6.6 and most of the time the update button does not work, it says the connection is lost.
When it works, it doesn't save the website as I made it, most settings like color, font size and such are wrong

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock